Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anonymous has declared war on Scientology

Started by rainnyx4, Feb 14, 2008, 05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainnyx4

In case you've been living under the proverbial rock of the internet you must have heard about this.  Anonymous has declared war on Scientology.  I'm going to try my best to go to the March 15 event.  Do your part.

http://www.dailymotion.com/SA-Anonymous/video/7341208

untz untz untz

Do your part?  Everyone knows they are crazy.  Awareness has been raised already. In order for them to accomplish what they want against scientology, they need to do other things.  People walking around in masks isn't going to affect their tax exemption or cause anything to happen to their policies against ex members.

kreepercamikaze

Quote from: untz untz untz on Feb 15, 2008, 11:19 PM
Do your part?  Everyone knows they are crazy.  Awareness has been raised already. In order for them to accomplish what they want against scientology, they need to do other things.  People walking around in masks isn't going to affect their tax exemption or cause anything to happen to their policies against ex members.

No, but you must admit, it looks bad ass.

nothing to see here but the rain. there\\\'s nothing to hold you but the flames.

untz untz untz

Crazylegs

kreepercamikaze

I suggest he takes up another occupation if thats the case.

nothing to see here but the rain. there\\\'s nothing to hold you but the flames.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

90% of the people at those protests were /b/ tards. Just look at them. All Guy Fox masks and afro wigs.

rainnyx4

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Feb 16, 2008, 04:45 AM
90% of the people at those protests were /b/ tards. Just look at them. All Guy Fox masks and afro wigs.

Variable

Quote from: kreepercamikaze on Feb 16, 2008, 03:47 AM
I suggest he takes up another occupation if thats the case.
no it was pretty fucking funny

Nailec

can someone tell me, whats this about?

4chan initiated a irl scientology ownage?

Variable

scientology is gay and now some e-geek is going to try to save the world by telling everyone what they already know.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Nailec on Feb 17, 2008, 02:43 PM
can someone tell me, whats this about?

Pretty much.

Variable

Quote from: Nailec on Feb 17, 2008, 02:43 PM
for some reason I didnt appreciate how funny this was till right now