Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fuck winter, you guys

Started by alvarezbassist17, Feb 15, 2008, 09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflyry

This thread as well...awesome...oh soz...mods fault.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Variable

I have no idea waht you were just trying to communicate

alvarezbassist17

god damnit you guys, i leave my thread for 5 minutes and this is what you do to it?  sons of bitches.

it got warm though, so whatev

Variable

well maybe if you came around more you could babysit better

alvarezbassist17

yeah, but balancing borderline alcohol and marijuana addiction with getting an accounting degree and just being constantly awesome is more time consuming than one may think.

i still luh u niggas though

oh, and would you say the medical environment you work in is more like grey's anatomy or ER?  or is it more old school like general hospital style?

Variable

well the medical environment I work in is more like tombstone meet house, not MASH though, im not a poge.  But I mean its a combat zone.  And I constantly tell people to fuck off and suck it up when they come to me with stupid shit.  But when I actually worked in a civilian ER........hm I guess ER because it was an ER and from the little I have watched of Greys, there is waaaaayyyyyy too much drama.  But one fallacy of the TV show ER is how often the doctors actually touch the Patients.  Nurses do all the work, doctors just dictate.

If you want to see a fairly good depiction of what the medical side of my job is like "band of brothers" does a good job.  I think its episode 6 "bastone".  But I have a gun and he didn't.

oh and im way more fucking awesome than you, so I dont want to hear your bitching

alvarezbassist17

i think you may need a citation to back up such a boastful claim.

so it got all warm and rained yesterday, and then went down to 0 and everything is slipperier than a greased goose.  i need some goddamn rock-climbing cleats or some shit to save my ass from falling all over the place.

Variable

alvarezbassist17

Variable

.........why yes I am......I dont get it?

alvarezbassist17

haha just tryin to fit in, seemed like the popular insult at the time.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 01, 2008, 08:35 PM
yeah, but balancing borderline alcohol and marijuana addiction

You in here for marijuana?? Boo this man.

alvarezbassist17

goldpony

hard to believe danny tanner sucked dick for coke
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

He said he was loaded the whole show... If I was on that show I would've beaten those kids retarded.

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 04, 2008, 08:56 PM
haha just tryin to fit in, seemed like the popular insult at the time.
lol. 

ok kids, that was genuine comedy.  take notes.