Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gunman kills five at U.S. university

Started by theis, Feb 15, 2008, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Variable

plus its the only way we can keep our  niggers in line.  You Europeans will figure it out when all the Muslims start going naners in your countries.

In all seriousness though I was watching the movie "vacancy" a few weeks ago and I turned to the marine I was watching it with and said "man if Staff Sergeant Gilbert was watching this he would say that none of this would happen if the dude had a concealed to carry permit."  And I totally forgot about the whole thing after that.  Then yesterday we were getting ready to go on a convoy and we were all bull shitting and this staff sergeant said that he watched the movie Vacancy last night.  And so people wanted to know if it was good or not.  And he was like, "yeah it was ok, but it was kind of stupid because if he just had a fucking concealed to carry permit he could have just locked the door and shot anyone who walked into the room."  well im sure it was a had to be there moment to appreciate how funny it was.  But it does illustrate yet another point as to why its not such a bad thing for the good guys to have guns.