Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I just need some help

Started by Frankz0r, Feb 20, 2008, 11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weakcure

French; I regret not taking it. :(

But I still like Latin... fuck the haters!

13hourstoparadise

Pig latin? Why the fuck are you learning a dead language... Well, it might be good to know in the after life...

Frankz0r

Quote from: tarkil on Feb 22, 2008, 05:21 AM
Quote from: Frankz0r on Feb 21, 2008, 11:48 PM
Español es el idioma más difícil de aprender, incluso más que el japonés o mandarín.

No way... Spanish is way easier than mandarin...
Japanese is pretty easy, but spanish is really an esay language to learn... fro sure

Well, at least that's what I've heard. But if you say so!. By the way, are you still living in Hong Kong? How's it goin'?

oldgentlovecraft

Yeah, Spanish and Japanese are easy as hell to learn.

emotivelotion

English's easier than español, it's funny when people say things that must be different, like that guy said in between "masculin" and "femenine" terms, wich is a feature on français lawl, but it is harder than español, español only has 5 vowels and they sound the same way no matter the consonants around, the little time i studied français i remember they were like 17,  maybe im wrong but as far this native guy who was teaching us, french and spanish were in the top 5 of the most difficult languages, and its a matter of culture, while europeans learn  more languages since early ages then as teenagers they speak an average of 4 languages :(, some people say after the 3rd one everything is a child's play.

tarkil

Quote from: Frankz0r on Feb 22, 2008, 10:58 PM
Well, at least that's what I've heard. But if you say so!. By the way, are you still living in Hong Kong? How's it goin'?

Yup, I'm still living there, and it's still awesome... :)

Quote from: emotivelotion on Feb 23, 2008, 02:17 AM
English's easier than español, it's funny when people say things that must be different, like that guy said in between "masculin" and "femenine" terms, wich is a feature on français lawl, but it is harder than español, español only has 5 vowels and they sound the same way no matter the consonants around, the little time i studied français i remember they were like 17,  maybe im wrong but as far this native guy who was teaching us, french and spanish were in the top 5 of the most difficult languages, and its a matter of culture, while europeans learn  more languages since early ages then as teenagers they speak an average of 4 languages :(, some people say after the 3rd one everything is a child's play.

Yup, there are indeed lots of different "vowel sounds" in french... I never tried to count them though, but I guess it would be around 10-15 yeah.

And for real, Spanish is a pretty easy language to learn... French is hard though... I guess it's even one of the hardest to speak really correctly because it's so full of grammar exceptions and shit... French people speaking real correct french is really rare, so you can guess how hard it is... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Feb 23, 2008, 01:29 AM

Huh?

Sarcasism I assume...

NiChe

I studied french for 9 years and i still can't speak it

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: NiChe on Feb 24, 2008, 05:31 PM
I studied french for 9 years and i still can't speak it

Yeah, you need to use it daily or you lose it, yeah?

BTW, thank you so much for the Fruity Loops bro!

I have a demo track on my myspace page - much more to come. Thanks again!!!!

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

spanish is ridiculously easy.  I have been learning dari for the past few months, also very easy.

13hourstoparadise

I've been learning Canadian eh. Tough language to speak it you don't want to get your teeth knocked out... Kidding, kidding.

Variable

lol, you're so not kidding

Shaye

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 24, 2008, 05:16 PM
Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Feb 23, 2008, 01:29 AM

Huh?

Sarcasism I assume...

Tee hee...sarcasism.

No one's mispellings are as good as yours. Seriously, I'm using that from now on.

Variable

thats like something snoop dog would say

sarcasism for shizzle

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Feb 25, 2008, 08:57 PM
thats like something snoop dog would say

sarcasism for shizzle

It reminds me of a stupid joke someone told me a few years ago (which I of course think is hilarious because I love lame jokes).

Here goes:

Why does Snoop Dogg always carry an umbrella?

Fo' Drizzle.

EL-OH-EL     :D

Variable

Shaye

Yeah yeah yeah...go ahead and play it off like you're not going to tell that one to everyone you know.

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Feb 25, 2008, 10:00 PM
Yeah yeah yeah...go ahead and play it off like you're not going to tell that one to everyone you know.
you have no idea the level of ridicule I would get if I tried telling that joke to my marines.  I mean we are taling YEARS