Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Quote of the day (by SL members)

Started by snw777, Feb 21, 2008, 04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snw777

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 21, 2008, 04:05 AM
I went to check if the article was on deftonesworld but I ended up searching for pr0n... haha j/k

that was the better today, in my opinion.

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

snw777

yes, please dont lock it.

...well, is not everyday that we have some funny/cool posts, but we can try.

13hourstoparadise

Haha, glad that got a laugh...  ;)

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Shaye

Quote from: snw777 on Feb 21, 2008, 04:35 AM
...well, is not everyday that we have some funny/cool posts, but we can try.

*Looks shocked*

Well hello, obviously we haven't met. I'm, "everyday funny/cool post girl". Nice to meet you.

13hourstoparadise

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

deftonekid

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 21, 2008, 09:39 PM
can we nominate our own quotes? :D

you have my vote for today haha

i have 2 cool ones on my sig tho...

Shaye

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 22, 2008, 12:03 AM
Haha, can't help it!

LOL. I was being sarcastic of course. I really only say one funny thing about every other day.

Shaye

These should be quotes of the year...

Quote from: Variable on Feb 22, 2008, 02:18 PM
  YOu see me on one street corner and goldpony on the other.  You know that there is a good chance that I have a .45 tucked into my back.  And you know that there is a good chance that the only thing goldpony has on him is a snickers.  Who are you going to go after? 

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 22, 2008, 05:55 PM
i will fuck some fuckers up with a snickers, beyotch

goldpony

i was hoping someone would recognize the genius ^5
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

With enough snickers you could clough an artery and off-set diabetes... That could trickle down generations... Variable is only going to be alive so long with that .45. I doubt he will have offspring... See where I'm going with this?!

samson simpson

Quote from: deftfan on Dec 09, 2007, 09:55 PM
you will be grumble in this topic or what?

thats the best by any member here.
ever.

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 22, 2008, 08:33 PM
With enough snickers you could clough an artery and off-set diabetes... That could trickle down generations... Variable is only going to be alive so long with that .45. I doubt he will have offspring... See where I'm going with this?!
The chances of a snickers bar causing someone to die from diabetes is low.  And the chance that someone could even eat enough snickers to cause diabetes is low.  Not to mention that they have not found the actual cause of diabetes.  But diabetes although some people are genetically prone to it cant be passed from person to person or parent to child.  So making someone eat a snickers would not cause their children to get diabetes. 
  I on the other hand could stop your entire family blood line with a .45 at one family reunion.  Much more efficient I think.  And its obvious that the world would be a better place if I procreate over and over and you just go ahead and chop your balls off.

13hourstoparadise

Trey, trey... seriously...

Sorry I stopped reading your babel after the second sentance... No offense, you seem very bright. I'm in no way putting you down... But you need to understand my sarcaism... And just don't pay attention to my grammer... hahaha

No, but seriously Trey, actually you are a medic correct... You know what, enlighten me, or us... I do enjoy your replies...

God damnit Pinback - Sender is a great song... (What I am listening to right now)

Oh, yeah, I applied for a job in Oahu, if I get it I will be living on Waikiki withing two months, wish me luck.

Variable

well I knew you were being sarcastic , I was too. I hate it when people dont get my jokes

Variable

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.