Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Most ridiculous pic of you ever

Started by tarkil, Feb 23, 2008, 06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Hehe, I didn't take any pictures... I did however write a log of the trip... Ended with, and I quote, "balls, trippin 'em."

I spent at least 2 hours butt naked listening to Team Sleep and Pinback while watching my bathroom floor do all kinds of crazy shit.

mrs_swa

...and why didn't you take any pics of that?.....
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

4th Eye

13hourstoparadise

Robert Smith paged me. He wants his hair back :)

Battle-Axe

There's probably more ridiculous pictures of me somewhere but my friend put this on her MySpace yesterday from when we went to see The Happening haha. My belt quite clearly fails at keeping my pants up, and funnily enough I have a Deftones shirt on.... :P

White Wrist

battle axe, can you show your tattoo in the arm?

Battle-Axe

Sure thing :]

These are from the latest session on it which was in March... It looks a bit disjointed right now cos need loads of it touching up because I bleed a hell of a lot when I get tattooed [and pierced] for some reason. It's gonna be a full sleeve eventually - hopefully by the end of the year :]

13hourstoparadise

The ink is well done. But c'mon. Everyone has a that same japanese fish tattoo... Regardless, it came out great.

devilinside

I actually like the Koi tattoos.Koi's represent strength/wealth/good luck. Cant go wrong with those. It's also symbolic with family. Japan has a childrens day,and they raise Koi flags,  Black Koi is the father, Orange/Red mother, Blue/White for a boy, red/pink for a girl. I'd like one for my kids.