Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Most ridiculous pic of you ever

Started by tarkil, Feb 23, 2008, 06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

The best sunday of our lives, many years ago:

In the next photo we're talking about global economy and King crimson.

Enano rocks.

lithium

💩

devilinside

13hourstoparadise

Variable

we stole a lawn jockey one time.  But the fucking thing weighed so much that the POS fucking honda 0.00000000001 LT. engine we were using could barely drive away.  Good times.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Mar 13, 2008, 03:15 AM
we stole a lawn jockey one time.  But the fucking thing weighed so much that the POS fucking honda 0.00000000001 LT. engine we were using could barely drive away.  Good times.

Haha, awesome...

I used fling poop on to a neighbor's house when they weren't home. Not my poop, the dogs. Anyway, to make a long story short I think they either put the dog down or gave it up for adoption because they thought it had explosive diarehia all over the back yard walls... I never felt so terrible in my life... How could I admit to scooping up dog shit and flicking it on the house for months everyday after school...

Variable

lol ha thats great.

the worst part of my story is that we decided that we liked the lawn jockey enough to keep it and shoot it later.  So we were on christmas break (I was at military school) and we were driving home from Roswell to Albuquerque in that POS honda.  IT TOOK FOREVER.  and like 10 tanks of gas for a normal 4 hour trip.  By the time we got to ALB we were so sick of it that we just put it in some random guys lawn and left it.  Gayness.

13hourstoparadise

Hahaha, you know that poor bastard was like what the hell!? And dumped it off on someone else... Shit, maybe someday I will encounter it.

Variable

he probably left it there.  It weighed enough.  Then again a lawn jockey really doesnt look quite right in New Mexico

13hourstoparadise

Yeah, thats like having a pink flamingo in Alaska.

Softparody

Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

theis

Softparody

Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

BloodyKnifePrty

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Moz

Cory! Cory Feldman! Is that you?

Variable

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Sunglasses over regular glasses.

Classy.

I don't think I have ever looked as fat in a picture as in this one.

And I miss that toy guitar.

Quote from: Moz on Apr 25, 2008, 08:44 AM
Cory! Cory Feldman! Is that you?

Fucking lawlz

Jerry_Curls

You look like one of the Blues Brothers.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality