Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

MESSAGE!

Started by lithium, Feb 26, 2008, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Right right.  My only point was that siding with us colonialist has worked out pretty well for the french

devilinside

I have no desire to go to France,other than going to see Jim Morrison's grave that has been trashed. But thats completely off topic. My bad.

*smacks hand*

Variable

yeah but our conversation is actually more entertaining than that stupid letter.

lithium

💩

Variable

Im almost certain that you are not British.  Only someone from Britain could find that funny.  Kind of like the original "the office" garbage.

devilinside

Couldn't you just see the "average" American in this?

lithium

why couldnt any american find that funny? i did, and i'm far from british.

...well? did it happen? did your world just cave in on itself? chill the fuck out man.
💩

devilinside

caaaaaaaalm down honey!! Scenarios! You posted kind of a "what if" thingy,and I responded with an "as if" thingy. thingy.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 26, 2008, 08:27 PM
Couldn't you just see the "average" American in this?

I could see steve urkle in that.
Quote from: lithium on Feb 26, 2008, 08:32 PM
...well? did it happen? did your world just cave in on itself? chill the fuck out man.
lol, ok

Crazylegs

Quote from: Variable on Feb 26, 2008, 08:26 PM
Kind of like the original "the office" garbage.

WHAT!?

Variable

NiChe

best post i've ever read. thanks.

NiChe

Quote from: Variable on Feb 26, 2008, 08:26 PM
Im almost certain that you are not British.  Only someone from Britain could find that funny.  Kind of like the original "the office" garbage.
rofl you moron

Crazylegs

shine down unshy

whodunit?

tarkil

Ha ha, this was awesome...

And so is the ministry of silly walks...

Monthy Python is just so great....

And Variable, do check back your history lessons (even though I'm sure you never studied that), but French did win wars over England numerous times in the past...
Of course, as it happened more than 100 years ago, you american are clueless about it, but it nonetheless did happen...  ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Feb 27, 2008, 08:56 AM
Ha ha, this was awesome...

And so is the ministry of silly walks...

Monthy Python is just so great....

And Variable, do check back your history lessons (even though I'm sure you never studied that), but French did win wars over England numerous times in the past...
Of course, as it happened more than 100 years ago, you american are clueless about it, but it nonetheless did happen...  ;)
I said significant.

tarkil

And I said do check back your history lessons...  ;)

But I understand that "significant" may have a different meaning in the US, a meaning like significant = US related...
I guess you may want to check a dictionary too....   ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Just admit that you were a personal punching bad for the British empire.  Yeah you may get a punch or two in.  But in the end you were just a piece of meat for them to tenderize