Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What is the SINGLE greatest accomplishment of your life?

Started by Variable, Mar 03, 2008, 08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snw9

As of right now, until I reach my other goals. I sky dived from 14,000 feet and loved it!
Code: [Select]

from_musings

Quote from: juvenile on Nov 10, 2011, 02:27 PM
As of right now, until I reach my other goals. I sky dived from 14,000 feet and loved it!

a bigh rush no? was it a tandem jump or a single jump?  i've sky dived too, but i don't know which hight the plane were at... but the free fall before the parachute developed was 265 feet.  that was enough for me

snw9

Quote from: from_musings on Nov 10, 2011, 02:54 PM
Quote from: juvenile on Nov 10, 2011, 02:27 PM

a bigh rush no? was it a tandem jump or a single jump?  i've sky dived too, but i don't know which hight the plane were at... but the free fall before the parachute developed was 265 feet.  that was enough for me
It was the best rush ever and it was a tandem jump. First timers cannot jump solo. I was told that solo jumps are from a shorter alititude because you're by urself so you're better off jumping with someone.

The free fall is the sky dive but the parachute is fun too especially when its released and you pull up. Nonetheless, the free fall is something ill never forget :D
Code: [Select]