Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

rock of love 2

Started by TheWatcher, Mar 05, 2008, 04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

who's been watching

i just got my dish updated so someone give me some type of update  :D

Jizzlobber

never seen it, i heard the 1st one was corny though, i dont know if it is. ive watched less tv in the past 1 and half than ever.
<

goldpony

its even trashier than the first, plus all the women look like they been rode hard and put away wet. i havent found a single one attractive
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

i couldnt look at the french chick without laughing...plastic surgery and botox do not = beauty
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

HAHA..   and Daisy looks stoneddddd to the maxxxxxxxx all the time.

goldpony

what about that one chick who looks straight from the seventies...you know, the one with that awful hair

btw, bret played a show here the other night, not poison, just brett ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

I am guilty of watching this shit. ALL he ever plays is Every rose has it's thorn,and they all get teary and are like OMGZZZ BRETT IS GOD! Daisy...I wanna kung fu that talentless cunt. I thought she was in a band? Bitch cant sing,and doesnt know the lyrics to the National Anthem...hmmmm.

deftonekid

damn here in Mx we're on the firsts episodes of the first seasson...i'm likinh it tho

is it worth to watch the first season?

goldpony

Quote from: deftonekid on Mar 12, 2008, 12:46 AM
damn here in Mx we're on the firsts episodes of the first seasson...i'm likinh it tho

is it worth to watch the first season?

for the unintentional comedy, i highly recommend
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Did you know Daisy is Oscar De La Hoya's niece!!

lithium

💩

White Pwny

Yeah, I looked her up LONGGG ago when she said she was in a band.    Still a no talent ass clown.

devilinside

I think she's one of those bitches that just models the goods. Kinda like the girls on car ads,she does it for guitars. "Daisy Rock"....wtf is that?  She's ugly as hell,but she looked more decent before she got those fake ass lips.

Shaye

I kind of like Kristy Jo, Ambre and Jessica. Kristy Jo has major issues but seems fairly "real" (for a reality show anyway) and Jessica seems sort of sweet and quiet. She doesn't strike me as a crazy crack-whore like some of the others. Ambre is a little bit older looking, but seems normal too.

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 09, 2008, 05:08 AM
I am guilty of watching this shit.

I don't get to watch it often, for lack of cable but when I get the chance I soak it up like a sponge. I don't like drama in my life, but I sure as hell am not opposed to watching it happen to others.   :P

devilinside

Yeah I like Kristy Jo and Jessica...Ambre look REALLY old to me,even though she's 33. I think she's tryin too hard to look young. I did like Peyton though,even though she was like 40. She was fucking REAL and talented,and didn't act like a complete skank.

Shaye

Kristy Jo left!!! I really think she would have been in it til the end too.

White Pwny

I am glad she left.   Fuckin crying baby.     Srsly... she cried and lost it damn near EVERY episode.   And OMG....that was such bullshit.. calling the X  to tell him she does wanna go thru with Divorce.. Why not do that before she left?   Especially knowing you are being watched.     *rolls eyes*   That don't even make good tv.. you just make yourself look like a whore.

Shaye

Quote from: White Pwny on Mar 18, 2008, 05:54 PM
I am glad she left.   Fuckin crying baby.     Srsly... she cried and lost it damn near EVERY episode.   And OMG....that was such bullshit.. calling the X  to tell him she does wanna go thru with Divorce.. Why not do that before she left?   Especially knowing you are being watched.     *rolls eyes*   That don't even make good tv.. you just make yourself look like a whore.

It does make good tv...look at your emotional reaction above. Hahahaha.

Yeah, you're right though, she was a baby about everything. I guess I liked her because everyone in the house hated her and it caused more drama for her to stay. I don't know, but now I'm rooting for Jessica. I really hope that snotty bitch Megan gets sent home soon. I can't take anymore of her.

White Pwny

No no.. I mean it didn't make good television FOR HER.   She walks away with everyone knowing shes been married twice.. had like 3 restraining orders.. and never even ended her relationship fully before going on that show.    She made herself look horrible.   Yeah... Megan is so clueless.  The way she talks makes me laugh.   Jessica seems very sweet.. almost too sweet to be with Brett.   Daisy would prolly do well with Brett.   I don't care for her that much.... but she is a rocker.. and she could probably deal best with that life style.