Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

rock of love 2

Started by TheWatcher, Mar 05, 2008, 02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

whos that chick that looks like elvira? i tried to find a picture of her, but all the ones on the vh1 site feature every woman but her. kinda funny. it was great seeing her pregnancy scars
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Shaye

Oh stop making up stories....   ::)

She's on there silly. 6th picture down.   :P

http://www.vh1realityworld.com/2008/01/05/2060/

devilinside

LMAO! Catherine...man...she reminds me of the girl off of The Wedding Singer.

Unfortunately,I have a feeling he's gonna pick that skank Daisy....uugh. Ambre is too old for him.

White Pwny

I don't think he really cares about her age.  He had bitches there that looked older than Ambre.   Ie.. Katherine   (sp)....  Peyton....   Besides, shes cute and funny and he LOVES her stomache by the looks of the clip show.   Unfortunately, Daisy is a rocker slut... she prolly fits Brett's idea of a gf a little better.     
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

I think he had the older ones there just to seem like "a nice guy" . Just like he kept a black girl for a few. But it's pretty pathetic she lied about her age. And the fact that he can't see through Daisy's lies is lame.She's just doin it for publicity. He's the stereotypical rocker...or "has been" rocker.

But if you watch the preview for the final show,you can see him asking the girl to be his rock of love,and he's lookin downward...Ambre isn't that short,but Daisy is.

I believe he woulda picked Kristy Jo if she had stayed. He shoulda just settled for Heather.

White Pwny

I didn't like Heather or Kristy Jo.   Kristy Jo was sooo fucked up.    I don't even care about Ambre lying about her age.   When ya look at Daisy and Ambre side by side comparison... on lies..  Daisy beats all hands down.    Living with the ex....   can't get out of lease.... but affords tits and lips.  Gimme a break.  She's been bangin the shit outta Charles.. and came on RoL  to get some publicity and make a name for Ms. Daisy DeLaHoya...   Brett is just a toolbox that thinks with his cock.   Enjoy it while you can, Mr. Has Been... in another 10 years... he will be lucky if he can still get it up... this is of course if it hasn't fallen off because of some Syphallis or some other STD.         In fact.. I hope Amber don't win.... she really can do soooooooo much better.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

Oh,I agree that Daisy is full of shit. And I don't believe there was no "physical" relationshit between her and CeeCee. And the way she acts when Brett ask's her shit,she's like a twitching blabbering twat.

If it were my choice,he shoulda chose Peyton. She was older,BUT she was fucking talented and not a super trashy slut like 98% of them.

devilinside

Thank GAWD he used the head above his shoulders!!! Can't wait to see heather beat daisy's ass! LOL

Shaye

^ Heather?

So no talk about the finale? Did y'all see it? I don't want to be the first to post any spoilers here...

devilinside

Quote from: Shaye on Apr 16, 2008, 06:22 PM
^ Heather?

So no talk about the finale? Did y'all see it? I don't want to be the first to post any spoilers here...

Yeah I did...the post I did above you was saying I was glad he picked Ambre instead of Daisy. And also,they showed previews for the reunion showing Heather beating Daisy's head in...can't wait to see it!

And Heather was from season one,Bret brought her back to help him quiz the girls. She got his name tattoo'd on her neck.

heather in white

Shaye

Oh ok, yeah I know who Heather is I just didn't realize you were talking about the reunion show. When I saw the previews for the reunion I wasn't really paying attention so it was all a blur and i didn't see that Heather was going to be on it. LOL. He should have picked Heather to begin with. The whole thing is a sham anyway but yet quite entertaining.

I hate Daisy. She needs to spend another 20K to fix her face. Ugh.

And i really wish Bret would spend some dough on a new hairpiece. His wig is just a disgrace.

devilinside

OMFG it's funny you say that! After the show,I was looking around to find bald pictures of him,and found this:

http://www.bretswig.com/

And yeah,I dont know why the fuck he didn't pick Heather. The way Daisy talked uuuuuuuuuuugh!!!!!!!!!1 Drove me crazy!