Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

online shopping

Started by White Wrist, Mar 13, 2008, 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

I am looking for some online shopps in EUA that ship to europe., with cool clothes and acess, or another good stuff...

euro is very strong... dollars are great now.

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Wrist

Crazylegs

White Wrist

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 14, 2008, 12:15 AM
what's EUA

lol!

EUA = Estados Unidos da América = USA ...in portuguese. It´s the habit

Crazylegs

lithium

💩

mr.sinister

Amazon.com is where I buy, i'd say 80% of my CD's. try there. i think they ship overseas.

Variable

Quote from: White Wrist on Mar 14, 2008, 01:56 AM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 14, 2008, 12:15 AM
what's EUA

lol!

EUA = Estados Unidos da América = USA ...in portuguese. It´s the habit
yeah I had no idea what the fuck you were talking about either.  Im still not sure what you were getting with about the euro and dollar.

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Mar 14, 2008, 07:14 AM
yeah I had no idea what the fuck you were talking about either.  Im still not sure what you were getting with about the euro and dollar.

Learn finance nigger

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 14, 2008, 09:07 AM
Learn finance nigger

The Euro is very high at them moment above the Dollar which is really weak, at the moment 1 Euro will get you about $1.56.

With regards for online shops, just google for stuff your looking for but be aware that sometimes the shipping costs more than the item when getting stuff shipped to Europe from the US. I always shove stuff in the shopping cart and see how much it all cost including shipping then go to XE.com to convert it from Dollars to GBP to see if it's worth anything. www.bwild.com do some really cool stuff and ship to Europe but shipping is pricey.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

White Wrist

even with shipping, most of the things are a good choice, cause dollar is weak, and i save 50% of money, comparing to something that i could buy in   Portugal or even in Europe.

imike24

Yeah. Now is the best time to buy because of the weak dollars.

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 14, 2008, 09:07 AM
sorry.  You must understand that I was not keeping up with the dollar while I was in afghanistan.  Now that im back in japan ill be a bit more aware.  Of course this is bad news for me though.

Learn finance nigger

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: imike24 on Apr 10, 2008, 10:47 AM

is this fucking intelligent spam? then we're lost.

UrZ*

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Apr 27, 2008, 04:36 AM
Quote from: imike24 on Apr 10, 2008, 10:47 AM

is this fucking intelligent spam? then we're lost.

probably is :<
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.