Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I'm Going To.....

Started by samson simpson, Mar 20, 2008, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaye

go to the bar on wednesday at noon, drink and eat food, get swanky bus with a bunch of people from the bar, drive to the bronx, drink booze on the bus, reach yankee stadium, drink more in the parking lot, attend the game, hope the yankees win, get back on the bus and drink more, drive back to the bar and get dropped off...and drink some more.

mrs_swa

take a wonderful nap.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

devilinside

White Pwny

Enjoy a hot shower.... get my make up and my hair did.. and go to my boy's baseball games.    =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

shine down unshy

sit around, maybe hit the bong and play some GTA IV

lithium

drive to austin and go to raconteurs show
💩

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

tarkil

recover from my wakeboard of the afternoon, smoke a jay, then pass out until tomorrow morning....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Fireal1222

.. continue eating these fruit punch flavored fruit snacks.. chill out... head to bed soon

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Shaye

tarkil

mrs_swa

pass out now..............................

ToneDef

Take a shit, have a wank.. Maybe both at the same time if I feel like exercising my right to do so. Tidy my room. Play GTA IV. Sleep.

tarkil

Quote from: tarkil on May 04, 2008, 10:14 AM
recover from my wakeboard of the afternoon, smoke a jay, then pass out until tomorrow morning....

Hah, that's exactly what I did yesterday again too... Typical sundays for the win...
Now I'm all sore from my yesterday riding, and will spend my day at work, trying to find some hidden motivation in me even though I already know there's none to be found anywhere.... :-\

Meh

devilinside

finish zee laundry and edit wedding pics.

Shaye

Get out of work, eat dinner at a nice restaurant and then go home and pass out after a few glasses of wine...

lostpilot

..use some substances tomorrow, which will make me see things that are not there.

White Pwny

see an old friend tonight...
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

mrs_swa

try to chill the fuck out.

bright lights, big city

watch the olympics with some old buds
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?