Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Untitled Fast and the Furious Sequel

Started by snw9, Apr 03, 2008, 08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrs_swa

I saw this movie last night, and my experience was awesome.  (stoned + adrenaline rush= :))  There is just something about bad boys and muscle cars that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.   ;)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

defskull

I'm waiting for my girlfriend to see it.  We'll probably go next weekend.  Escapist fun to the MAX.

TheWatcher

close 8 out 10 for me

i cant wait for the next one

Variable

Quote from: defskull on Apr 05, 2009, 07:34 PM
I'm waiting for my girlfriend to see it.  We'll probably go next weekend.  Escapist fun to the MAX.
Lol all my boys went to go see this movie last Friday.  I opted to be the loser and go to Vegas instead.  One of my best friends girls was texting me the whole movie about how miserable she was. 

tarkil

Quote from: TheWatcher on Apr 08, 2009, 02:28 AM
close 8 out 10 for me

Damn I guess it's done then, you officially have the worst taste of the board...
Nothing personal though, and to each his own, but damn....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

TheWatcher

theis

Quote from: tarkil on Apr 08, 2009, 06:29 AM
Quote from: TheWatcher on Apr 08, 2009, 02:28 AM
close 8 out 10 for me

Damn I guess it's done then, you officially have the worst taste of the board...
Nothing personal though, and to each his own, but damn....

im as shocked as you are.

Variable

Quote from: TheWatcher on Apr 08, 2009, 11:52 PM
ture gear head here
Then you should hate these movies for trying to say that these little ass economy car engines would be able to produce that kind of horse power without blowing the fuck up.

TheWatcher

Quote from: Variable on Apr 09, 2009, 01:04 AM
ture gear head here
Then you should hate these movies for trying to say that these little ass economy car engines would be able to produce that kind of horse power without blowing the fuck up.

what little cars were in the movie?

i didnt see any.

Crazylegs

I watched the trailer for this piece of shit(i assume it is) today. You know it's gonna be good when the song in the trailer is by souljaboy.

Variable

Quote from: TheWatcher on Apr 09, 2009, 11:04 PM
Quote from: Variable on Apr 09, 2009, 01:04 AM
ture gear head here

what little cars were in the movie?

i didnt see any.
I haven't seen any of these movies but the first.  I saw some trailers and saw that they actually added some V8s to the line up.  But I can't imagine them making a movie like this without at least half the cars being make believe rice rockets.  lol, or do you actually believe that a honda civic is a fast car?