@ bright lights, big city

Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

well i don't own any guns...

except for my arms! BOOM!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i'm not a big fan of muscles. i like skinny boys.

bright lights, big city

well then you're in luck because that was sarcasm up therrr
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i like them extremely skinny. i got turned on by bale's body when i watched the machinist. that's how abnormal my attraction can be to skinny men.

bright lights, big city

umm i'm not anorexic then. that and i just shaved my beard i'd had for a couple weeks.
DERP

blixa

you shaved your beard? WHAT THE FUCK FOR?

bright lights, big city

you see i trimmed it a little like the cool kids are doing these days. after that i realized i kind of looked like a backstreet boy. so, obviously, i'm back to a life full of razor burn.
DERP

blixa

you should have a scruffy beard. i stopped shaving my legs a few months ago. it feels good.

bright lights, big city

DERP

blixa

it's really not that bad. i just have a few sparse hairs on my thighs. i have very soft legs.

bright lights, big city

DERP

blixa

i kind of need my legs. don't eat them plz.

bright lights, big city

i'm a lover not a cannibal.
DERP

blixa

they're one and the same.

lostpilot

I feel voyeuristic while reading this thread occasionally.

bright lights, big city

if only i had better skillz at internet flirtation... well, i don't know where i'm going with that.
DERP

blixa

flirting is beyond some of us. i don't enjoy flirting and being flirted with very much. it's nice in small doses or it's something funny you can do on a ridiculously continuous basis within one hour but overall i'm too dry of a person to flirt.

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 27, 2011, 12:20 AM
I feel voyeuristic while reading this thread occasionally.

does it turn you on? hahahaha mark would love to be able to turn you on.

lostpilot

no, sadly, it does not. basically human interest.
I have my own relationship to crave on right now :)

blixa

did you get yourself a boy toy?

Crazylegs

interesting.

Too bad about your Blackhawks buddy. I'm rooting for Vancouver, so i'm very satisfied. Shit got a whole lot more exciting than it seemed at first though.