Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ bright lights, big city

Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

hahaha dude, it's so cold here. i wanted to walk to the post office but the wind ate my face.

Vesanic

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 07, 2011, 08:15 PM
So yeah what's poppin' with you pal?

I guess I'll just keep smiling about your last post hahaha

bright lights, big city

ha i love you guys. I know it's winter in Australia, but how cold does it get? I never thought it got THAT cold. I guess I could look it up on wikipedia, but you never know what's the truth anymore http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/sarah-palin-fans-fight-over-paul-revere-wikipedia-page/2011/06/06/AGxtzHKH_blog.html

Anyway, today is the same as yesterday. I feel like a beach visit is in order.

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

I've never felt an urge to go to the beach in my entire life. Maybe it's because i find volleyball to be the lamest sport there is.

bright lights, big city

It is lame. If it ain't crowded, I'm more of a guy that would rather play catch with a football or frisbee.

But the main reason is the cold water. And sluts.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Them is some valid reasons.

blixa

it gets cold in australia. fair enough, there's no snow but the cold is still bad. our summer's are the worst though. undisputed fact. i've been in america during summer. it's like our spring.

the beach is the devil. dams are better for swimming. the water is cleaner.

Crazylegs

That depends on the beach doesn't it. I much prefer swimming in salt water.

blixa

if you're ever in australia, don't go to bondi. don't listen to what you hear. don't swim in that beach. newcastle beach is the best beach i've been to. cronulla is nice too, but there's a subtle hint of racism there if you are not white or don't look white.

bright lights, big city

some beaches on lake michigan get pretty filthy. but the way I look at it, is that if it's good enough for 9 million people to drink from it's good enough for people to swim in.
DERP

blixa

there's some pipping that got fucked up at bondi so there is some poop floating around there. newcastle is the cleanest beach i've ever been to. it's just beautiful there.

bright lights, big city

Poopy beaches. That's gotta be a sight to see.
DERP

E-Money

Dude I'm not feeling Perfect is the World at all man....

bright lights, big city

me neither. i want to hear the whole album though. any word on when it's coming out?

and hopefully A Man Named Scott will be good.
DERP

E-Money

yea no doubt.  i guess he's going drop another single soon.  hopefully its better.  no release date as of yet.

devilinside

OMG your sig is from the guy from Deadwood...I LOVED that show. They shoulda kept it going. :( They have the reruns on On demand right now.

Crazylegs

My adam's apple sticks out more than I want it to.

downtownpony

I remember some girl in middle school started a rumor that if your adams apple sticksout a lot than you have a big penis. I have a big neck and a big adams apple that protrudes a lot. So girls started thinking that I have a huge penis. Than some girl I went out with started telling people I had a small penis after I broke up with her, even though she had never seen it. That shit spread through out the whole school. I'm friends with her on facebook now though.

Penicks

i never really understood the fuss about how it's bad if you have a small penis

i mean, it's the girl's problem right? who cares about the girl

Crazylegs

spoken like an owner of a micro knob.