Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ bright lights, big city

Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jun 07, 2015, 05:20 PM
it's one of my favourites. i think you'll like it. john hawkes is in it. i loved that guy since i saw him on the x files.
and Deadwood!

ok i shall find this flim and watch it.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

bright lights, big city

shit, i didn't know hawkes had that in him. i gotta put this on my watch list.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i just watched magic mike. omg.

bright lights, big city

.......aaaand? i get a lot of shit for admitting to watching that movie. and even more shit for admitting enjoying it.

gotta love the mcconaissance.
DERP

chick de la lynch

I still need to watch that from the beginning. I somehow managed to catch it on cable television right after all the naked dancing parts, which were all the fun parts. :(

blixa

it was ok. i don't know. buff men don't do much for me. i do like a good pair of arms though. it's worth watching though, heaven. pettyfer is hella pretty.

chick de la lynch

I'm all about Matt Bomer, that man cannot get any hotter.

blixa

oh, he doesn't do much for me.

blixa

i'm only going to that hardcore gig that you were like "wtf?" about because i'm dating the guitarist from morte lenta.

bright lights, big city

look at you, niiiiice. magrudergrind  is pretty intense, i was so pleasantly surprised. now i gotta check out this morte lenta then.

i fucking love grindcore.
DERP

blixa

we've just been on three dates haha calm down. morte lenta has only played two shows and the lead singer sings in portuguese. they are recording music though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea04Uo9Yfag&feature=youtu.be

bright lights, big city

interesting, not bad. not as grindy as i was expecting, but that song was good.
DERP

Penicks

does he grunt like that during sex blixa

blixa

how can you hear him grunt over his guitar?

mark, i'm seeing his band play next sunday so it should be interesting. i'm kind of nervous haha what do i wear? man, i have no idea what to wear to a punk show.

bright lights, big city

if it's kinda cold out, really any hoodie works. other than that, a black tshirt from any metal band (or punk too) is my go to.

so yeah it's easy, no reason to be nervous, haha. just go get a mastodon shirt.
DERP

O

Use the same as bright lights big city

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 31, 2016, 04:19 PM
if it's kinda cold out, really any hoodie works. other than that, a black tshirt from any metal band (or punk too) is my go to.

so yeah it's easy, no reason to be nervous, haha. just go get a mastodon shirt.

i was going to wear my silver jews shirt haha i've never listened to mastodon.

bright lights, big city

well go youtube some shit then!
DERP

blixa