Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ bright lights, big city

Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

LoL i think at some point in our lives we all get almost get lost in the woods. haha good times.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

looks like it'll be you and me buddy
💩

bright lights, big city

oh shit awesome duder! haha

i thought i was toast when it was me/theis/crazylegs. good god, i can't believe i got this far.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

well, i get bored...
i just wanna say that i hate you dude
bye
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

Cool, thanks man, you just made my day.
DERP

theis

HAHA!

rock n frost is such a retard.

lostpilot

yeah, he sometimes is.. well.

bright lights, big city

DERP

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

bright lights, big city

DERP

White Pwny

not too much, relaxing right now...   I've been baking today!  The house smells of apple cinnamon.. it's divine!    What's up with you?
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

bright lights, big city

Yummers! what exactly did you bake? apple cinnamon sounds pretty awesome right now.

as for me, I'm doing well. Just watching some tube (Sons of Anarchy). Also, been real busy working lately (remodeling). but that takes away from my time getting a different job. I'm so sick of manual labor. I need a career.
DERP

TheWatcher

hey dude when are we going to get that mw2? u always on but you never wanna join my partys

bright lights, big city

sorry man, i've been playing borderlands a lot lately. good game.

i might go on soon before bed, though.
DERP

theis

Your sig is cracking me up. Hahaha!

Ps. your inbox is full.

bright lights, big city

haha i know I guess I should clear that shit up

and I saw that pic today on warmingglow (filmdrunk has a similar one with twilight) and I needed to put it on here. I'm still chuckling every time I see it.
DERP

lostpilot

sup
lovely signature
how you've been doing?

bright lights, big city

i'm doing ok. been working a lot more lately, which is alright, but god i really want a new job. I spent 4 years in college, graduated, and am currently not using any of those experiences. sounds good, right?

what you up to? still in school?
DERP

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 13, 2010, 08:53 AM
i'm doing ok. been working a lot more lately, which is alright, but god i really want a new job. I spent 4 years in college, graduated, and am currently not using any of those experiences. sounds good, right?

what you up to? still in school?

yeah, I'm in the third year of my university, one more year left and I have my bachelors degree..
and then off to the world I guess.

of course, I'm steadily writing new music (at this moment, sixth album (or should I say, my third full length release - cause I do not really consider Dreams series as "full-lenght" as, say, Strange Lights and Ornaments or Lonesome Sky in H Minor), "Constellations"). Really putting much work into, hope the audience will be pleased as I was pleased while writing that shittttttttt

what's your job anyway?

bright lights, big city

I do remodeling of kitchens and bathrooms and shit. It's mostly alright because it is with one of my real good friends, but at the same time I just don't want to be doing this. So I dunno, mixed feelings about it all, just wish something mega-sweet would just drop in my lap right now

And dude, 6th album? Amazing. You've done that in like 2 years? :o
DERP