Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ bright lights, big city

Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 13, 2010, 05:05 PM
I do remodeling of kitchens and bathrooms and shit. It's mostly alright because it is with one of my real good friends, but at the same time I just don't want to be doing this. So I dunno, mixed feelings about it all, just wish something mega-sweet would just drop in my lap right now

And dude, 6th album? Amazing. You've done that in like 2 years? :o

and what did you graduate in?
I mean, like, what's your "real life call"..

yeah. 6th album. The other five were released since summer 2009.. yeah, half a year, five albums.
But fear not - lol - they had been written during some 3-4 years. so I'm pretty sure I'm not going to release, like, ten albums in 2010..
maybe some, I don't know, five - four, lulz, productivity!

bright lights, big city

lookin' forward to hearing it man and i graduated in journalism/public relations. annnnd right now it's a horrible industry.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

I think you should get out there and do what you like/want.
Cause seriously, man, I believe in anyone who believes in himself:)

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

There Will Be Blood

Love your sig dude. Hilarious!

wax

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 13, 2010, 06:49 PM
lookin' forward to hearing it man and i graduated in journalism/public relations. annnnd right now it's a horrible industry.

you think thats bad?   i double majored in dance and womens studies with a minor in biophysics   no hire anywhere

lostpilot

oh man. your new signature.

FUCKING WINRAR.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: wax on May 13, 2010, 09:21 AM

you think thats bad?   i double majored in dance and womens studies with a minor in biophysics   no hire anywhere
are you serious?! i always wanted to do women's studies but thought getting a serious major in the communications department was a total win.
DERP

bright lights, big city

DERP

wax

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 13, 2010, 03:59 PM

are you serious?!

what do u think....

bright lights, big city

Quote from: wax on May 13, 2010, 07:56 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 13, 2010, 03:59 PM
you think thats bad?   i double majored in dance and womens studies with a minor in biophysics   no hire anywhere
are you serious?!

what do u think....
i are smart
DERP

nintendoXO

Made me think of the Simpson's episode when homer said this: I am so smart, I am so smart, S M R T, I mean S M A R T.

blixa

bright lights, big city

DERP

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

THAT'S your response to my @thread getting some action for the first time in half a year? haha
DERP

blixa

you seem like a good catch. i bet you have a girlfriend. i bet your mum has to push those girls out of the way whenever you go out.

bright lights, big city

actually nope. got dumped like 6 weeks ago. partly the reason i've been catching up on my tv shows and video games and movies lately, lol.
DERP

blixa

got dumped? what??? that's lunacy.

bright lights, big city

i know right. me? i'm the world's most perfect dude in every way.
DERP