Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ bright lights, big city

Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

haha, 3,000 years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

My ultimate goal is to marry a Jewish man. A friend of mine said I kind of look Jewish, but I think she was just saying that to be nice. My brother looks Jewish, though. It's too bad I couldn't look Jewish, too. I look kind of Asian instead. Damn genes.

blixa

make sure they're reform. i went out with an orthodox jew. chaste and fucking beautiful, but jesus got in the way.

chick de la lynch

Jesus always gets in the way.  :-\

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i remember he came over my house for easter and my dad made him sit and watch the jesus movie with us. it was really uncomfortable.

chick de la lynch

That sounds like something out of a quirky, low-budget indie film. I might have to steal that.

blixa

my dad is a quirky, low-budget indie movie.

once when i was 14, sydney's water got sort of contaminated. they told us to not drink tap water because there was something in the pipes. anyway, i came home from school one day and poured myself a glass of tap water. i was very thirsty and i figured that you would have to consume a shitload of tap water for it to actually affect you. my dad walked into the kitchen as i was drinking the water and stood next to me. he asked me what i was doing and i said i was drinking some water. he asked me if it was tap water and i said yes. he then grabs the glass off me and throws the water in my face and says, in a very serious and threateningly low voice, "we don't drink tap water in this house."

i was so shocked. i cried and cried after he walked away. it was so cruel, but oh so fucking funny.

bright lights, big city

your dad sounds like a brilliant man.
DERP

chick de la lynch

I'll admit, I laughed. I expected to read that he knocked the glass out of your hand, but to throw it in your face? Damn.

blixa

he's stubborn and hard-headed. no use having an argument with him. like the other night i stayed up till 2:30am because we were having a discussion about heaven and what you'd have to do to get there. he said anyone who wasn't baptised and didn't accept christ as their lord and saviour would go to hell regardless of whether they have been a good person or not. of course i couldn't agree with that because i said it was "unchristian" to think that way to which he says, "bitch, itz in tha bible!" or something along those lines.

it was a highly distressing discussion. my voice got really hoarse afterwards and i was mighty depressed that my father, who is a very intelligent man, can have opinions like this. argh. he waves at mormons in the street! he also loves gandhi. shit, i should have asked him if he thought that gandhi was in hell.

poofing acid

Snoop got arrested.  She was part of a heroin ring in Baltimore hahaha.

bright lights, big city

haha, is she an actress? I mean has she done anything other than the Wire?

I loved how I didn't realize she was a woman until I think some scene with Cheese (i think that was Method Man's character) in season 5.
DERP

Crazylegs

Max Payne 2 is hella fun.

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

ahh yes the simpler times of when finding time to play max payne 2 was life's biggest worry. but life sucks balls lately, been thinking the future and all that shit. i've got friends that seem to be leaving me behind, which is depressing. the only stable things in life right now are sports and watching Justified every wednesday. thrilling stuff.
DERP

Vesanic

lostpilot

Crazylegs

lostpilot