Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

tarkil

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 27, 2011, 12:46 AM
i never really understood the fuss about how it's bad if you have a small penis

i mean, it's the girl's problem right? who cares about the girl

Ha ha ha !!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

not all girls like big penises. just saying.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 25, 2011, 07:39 PM
OMG your sig is from the guy from Deadwood...I LOVED that show. They shoulda kept it going. :( They have the reruns on On demand right now.
The Olyphant!! Yeah Deadwood was one of my favorites too. At least he's still kicking ass and taking names on Justified nowadays.

Quote from: downtownpony on Jun 27, 2011, 12:24 AM
I remember some girl in middle school started a rumor that if your adams apple sticksout a lot than you have a big penis. I have a big neck and a big adams apple that protrudes a lot. So girls started thinking that I have a huge penis. Than some girl I went out with started telling people I had a small penis after I broke up with her, even though she had never seen it. That shit spread through out the whole school. I'm friends with her on facebook now though.
I hope you're planning on using the fbook as a platform of vengeance.

Quote from: blixa on Jun 28, 2011, 09:27 AM
not all girls like big penises. just saying.
thank god i have a chance

quarter inch
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i wonder if as many females get hung up about their vagina's.

bright lights, big city

I wonder if some females realize whether or not they have a bad situation down there.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

elaborate on what this 'bad situation' is.

bright lights, big city

if it's like throwing a cocktail weenie down a hallway.

if it's unusually large.

it's there's an abnormal odor.

if it's flabby or overused.

but i still like it, except for maybe the odor one. that might call for me performing the fake chow.
DERP

blixa

haha thank you for that vivid explanation. i've seen a few different vagina's. they've all been pleasant. i'm generally a person who dislikes all forms of genitalia.

bright lights, big city

haha, hey you asked for it. and i could at least understand the male package. why anyone would go anywhere near hairy, sweaty balls that sometimes stick to hairy legs is beyond me.
DERP

blixa

thank you ONCE AGAIN!

you've increased my paranoia about my own genitalia.

blixa

not that i have a hairy ball sack or anything...

Crazylegs

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 28, 2011, 05:00 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Jun 25, 2011, 07:39 PM
OMG your sig is from the guy from Deadwood...I LOVED that show. They shoulda kept it going. :( They have the reruns on On demand right now.
The Olyphant!! Yeah Deadwood was one of my favorites too. At least he's still kicking ass and taking names on Justified nowadays.

I think I've caught part of one episode of that,I need to watch it some more though. I thought he was great! :)

downtownpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 28, 2011, 07:31 PM

if it's unusually large.

but i still like it, except for maybe the odor one. that might call for me performing the fake chow.
Just another guys opinion. I generally prefer a white girls vag to any other race. I just find them more attractive. I don't like loose or smelly Pussy as well. Other than that I don't care if you have an innie or outie. I like em both.

blixa

white vagina supremacy. i've never encountered this before.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jun 29, 2011, 04:20 PM
white vagina supremacy. i've never encountered this before.
now this... this, is a wonderful comment.
DERP

Penicks

vagina is absolutely captivating, i have yet to find a girl that thinks this as well

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 28, 2011, 07:31 PM

if it's unusually large.

This has me laughing insanely hard right now!!!

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 29, 2011, 06:53 PM
vagina is absolutely captivating, i have yet to find a girl that thinks this as well

i'm sure if you talk to a few lesbians they will tell you just how much they like vagina's.

this whole discussion in this thread prompted me to talk about it with my friend tonight over coffee. we talked about how we feel about our vagina's. she said she was always paranoid about the smell issue. i have this habit where i put my favourite lotion (vanilla-frangipani scented) on the inside of my thighs and that tends to smell amazing. i told her to do something similar to feel a bit more confident. she also said that white guys tend to have long slightly thin penises, which i went very 'ewwwwww' about.