Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ bright lights, big city

Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

downtownpony

:D
No point in trying unless you have a short fat penis.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

no no, mark is great. anyone should be oh-so-lucky to have him around.

plus my friend was making a comment about the guy i was fucking on about a while ago. oh yeah, with that whole situation. i asked if he liked me and he said yes. i only asked because he said i was beautiful and i brushed that off but i couldn't really brush off the fact that he then said i was "very hot".

E-Money

Thoughts on Watching the Throne?  I'm digging that Niggas in Paris beat.  

bright lights, big city

I can't really get into it. A few of the beats are cool, like Niggas In Paris. The Beyonce song is good too. But I'm really enjoying any of the lyrics at all; it's basically 2 rich a-holes rapping about 2 rich a-holes. I'm also really tired of Otis already.
DERP

E-Money

I'm enjoying a couple of songs... never been a huge Jay Z fan...  I thought Murder for Excellence was also pretty sick.  Im absolutely hating the new cudi. 

bright lights, big city

You talking about "No One Believes Me"? I dig Dot's production and beats, and Cudi starts out alright. But he doesn't go anywhere and makes too many random noises.

Is this the new rock sound he's doing, or is more the sound of A Man Named Scott?
DERP

E-Money

I think its the new rock shit... im not feeling it at all man.  A Man Named Scott is supposed to be all raps.  Did u see the video for Marijuana? 

bright lights, big city

Yeah, good video, good song. At least no matter what happens with his next releases, we'll always have those first 2 awesome Cudi albums.
DERP

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

oh hey there brofessor. how are things? you livin' it up?
DERP

E-Money

Bro, watch the throne is really growing on me.  Give it another chance.  I'm all over it. 

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 15, 2011, 01:58 PM

hey, things are okay.
I'm living a day-to-day life with my job and all. My job is OK, it's mainly about interacting with customers, solving their issues, selling stuff - I am satisfied with the work hours as well (I get lots of days off). So yeah, I don't know. I've been living a localized life which is satisfying me a lot though at the same time there is this feeling that I might be missing out on something else in life. I'm not sure, but what can you do :)

bright lights, big city

Quote from: lostpilot on Aug 19, 2011, 08:12 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 15, 2011, 01:58 PM
hey, things are okay.
I'm living a day-to-day life with my job and all. My job is OK, it's mainly about interacting with customers, solving their issues, selling stuff - I am satisfied with the work hours as well (I get lots of days off). So yeah, I don't know. I've been living a localized life which is satisfying me a lot though at the same time there is this feeling that I might be missing out on something else in life. I'm not sure, but what can you do :)
Are you happy though? I started a writing and copy-editing gig recently and 95% of the job is staying at home. The pay sucks, but I really don't care. I've got my routine: do some work which I kind of like, hang out a lot with my friends, play video games. That's basically my life lately, but I'm perfectly happy for now doing some sitting on my ass and living in my shell.

Quote from: E-Money on Aug 19, 2011, 03:35 AM
Bro, watch the throne is really growing on me.  Give it another chance.  I'm all over it. 
I feel so weird repeating how much I like a Beyonce song. But good news, I've grown to like a few more tracks. Mainly the couple that feature Frank Ocean. The opener is awesome. I think I just still have a problem (for some reason) with a lot Jay-Z's raps.
DERP

devilinside

Ok,so since I have lost weight,my Blackhawks hoodie no longer fits me (it was a little big when I got it too though). Grrr...so I've had to buy a new one. You know anyone that would maybe want to buy it? It's bad ass,and hate to see it just sitting there. It's an official NHL CCM one,I can't find a pic of it from the site I ordered it.

bright lights, big city

I liked that problem when I lost weight. I bought an Ottawa Senators hoodie right before I made the transition from fatso to crackhead. It's amazing how humongous it is on me now. But with the Hawks hoodie, i can ask the couple friends I have that are actual hockey fans. I got friends of all sizes. What size is it?
DERP

devilinside

It's a 2xl. I got it thinking it would shrink when washed,umm no. LOL

It's a distressed looking material,I LOVE it,but I look like a little kid in grown ups clothes in it. :( It's not screen printed,all the emblems etc are sewn on,and hockey shoe laces around the hood. Paid $80 for it,would like to get at least $40.

bright lights, big city

oh man that is bitchin. love those laces. i got em on my red blackhawks hoodie.
DERP

blixa

the boyfriend is obsessed with my culo.