Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ bright lights, big city

Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

steven said he's taking me to a beach in new jersey. he just wants to see me in a bikini.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

roflestiltskin

I never said that.  I'm a gentleman and I would never objectify a woman like that. 

chick de la lynch

You should make a pit stop to SoCal...even though it's nowhere near Chicago. Or New Jersey.

bright lights, big city

just repeat what they did on Lost... Sydney to LAX
DERP

blixa

Quote from: roflestiltskin on Feb 14, 2012, 12:43 AM
I never said that.  I'm a gentleman and I would never objectify a woman like that. 

but you would lie through your teeth.

heaven, come to new york. i'll be there for a week. you can be my girl. you can stay with me. we're probably getting a cheap motel or something. we can share a bed.

roflestiltskin

lol @ cheap and nyc.  Good luck.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Feb 14, 2012, 02:14 PM

heaven, come to new york. i'll be there for a week. you can be my girl. you can stay with me. we're probably getting a cheap motel or something. we can share a bed.

If I have a job by then, then yes I will come out and we can be snuggle buddies. =)

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Feb 15, 2012, 11:28 PM
Quote from: blixa on Feb 14, 2012, 02:14 PM

If I have a job by then, then yes I will come out and we can be snuggle buddies. =)
When are you graduating? This semester?
DERP

chick de la lynch

I wish, but I have another year. Hopefully Spring '13. As of right now though, I'm living off financial aid like the awesome college student that I am!

bright lights, big city

Well enjoy it while it lasts. For the most part, being a grown-up blows.
DERP

chick de la lynch

So I've heard. Many of my friends, including my brother, have said they wished they stayed in school longer.

blixa

you got a job! now we can both hit the galleries. i guess we'll both be meeting steven hahaha

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Mar 03, 2012, 12:06 PM
you got a job! now we can both hit the galleries. i guess we'll both be meeting steven hahaha

Haha, yes! That is if Steven doesn't mind sharing you. ;)

roflestiltskin

blixa

i think steven's hoping for a threesome.

no wait...i'm hoping for a threesome.

bright lights, big city

this is my thread. this should mean i'm invited.
DERP

chick de la lynch

As I always say, the more the merrier!