Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ bright lights, big city

Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jun 18, 2013, 04:24 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 14, 2013, 05:06 PM
ohh nice, back so soon?

hey maybe you can be my date for my friend's wedding.

yeah. i will go with you. free food and free drinks. why not!

heaven, i will sit on mark's lap and take a photo, babe.
at first I though this said something completely different and inappropriate, but I guess I'm just tired.

so when you coming to town? You too Heaven, haha. I'm in my bromosexual's wedding at the beginning of the month. I hopefully gots Vegas in the works for the end of the month.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

The only reason I have to go to Chicago is to meet Mark. Is that enough of a reason to go? :P

I will find my way to Chicago, but nowhere in the near future as I'm hideously broke.

bright lights, big city

no it's not a reason to go.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Whoop Whoop Chicago! That is all.....

bright lights, big city

yarp. big victory parade tomorrow!
DERP

blixa

what pub are we going to 'bump' into each other at? preferably one where a person can smoke.

bright lights, big city

haha, that's a shame because there is no smoking in or even right outside bars anymore. It's insane how successful that law's been here. I've got this brand new lady friend that's talking about McFadden's or Hangge Upps near Rush Street.... like I'm made of money.

If/when we meet up, I'd rather trek up to Evanston or Wicker Park area.
DERP

chick de la lynch

Um, you two are going to meet up. I want my picture, Goddamnit!

bright lights, big city

Fer reelz. How long you in town blixa? We gotta make it snappy, cuz I gots some huge shit going down these next 2 weeks or so.
DERP

blixa

you sound like a drug dealer. how about handlebar in wicker park? it's a vegetarian and vegan place.

chick de la lynch

He's working on becoming the next Stringer Bell. Idris Elba's performance had a profound impact on him.

bright lights, big city

Handlebar sounds like a hipster place, do I need a mustache to get inside? Seriously though, sounds ok, just need to find a night I can get free. I have a bachelor party Saturday, I wonder if there are any strip clubs near there.

And with Elba, I'd love a perfect match between Stringer Bell and Luther. You know, being rich AND stay alive.
DERP

chick de la lynch

You and Mariam should go to a strip club!!

blixa

if i meet you at handlebar i can go to the vintage shops near there.

how about sometime after work on a weekday?

bright lights, big city

Well how long you staying in Skokie? I'm supposed to in Ann Arbor next week from Monday thru Thursday afternoon.
DERP

blixa

I'm leaving for Berkeley in a week and a half. I'm free Sunday I think. Otherwise I hate you haha

bright lights, big city

That's expected. Might be free Sunday. Like in Fight Club, 'you met at a strange time in my life'. It's like a perfect storm of work, my buddy getting married, and me trying with this girl who seems like she's out of my league.
DERP

chick de la lynch

I think I might be a little early, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  :D Here's my birthday gift--Christina Hendricks and her boobs:

bright lights, big city

awww thanks gurl...you really know the ticket to a guy's heart, haha
DERP

Crazylegs

Happy birthday bud! Will there be celebrations?