Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ bright lights, big city

Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

4 songs in 8 minutes? that's legit. so was everyone on drugs in the crowd? people just hanging around. wtf.

for me, my gold standard is/was hewhocorrupts. I was at this show back in the day - https://youtu.be/ihuvNv1K7Dk

the way they fucked with the crowd, were hilarious, spoofed metallica, and "fucked shit up" as the singer said was legendary. and had some good riffs for grindcore.

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

O

Metallica crushes HeWhoCorrupts balls into oblivion!

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

O

•••

Kill 'Em All (Album - 1983)
Ride the Lightning (Album - 1984) 
Master of Puppets (Album - 1986)
...And Justice for All (Album - 1988)
Metallica (Album - 1991)
Live Shit : Binge and Purge (Live - 1993)   
15 Pieces of Live Shit : Binge & Purge (Live - 1993)   
Load (Album - 1996)
Reload (Album - 1997)
Live in London (Antipodean Tour Edition) (Live - 1998) 
Garage Inc. (Album - 1998)
S&M (Live - 1999)
St. Anger (Album - 2003)
Death Magnetic (Album - 2008) 
Six Feet Down Under (Live - 2010)   
Six Feet Down Under Part II (Live - 2010)   
Live at Grimey's (Live - 2010)   
Lulu (Album - 2011)
Through the Never (Live - 2013)       
Hardwired... to Self-Destruct (Album - 2016)

bright lights, big city

DERP

O

Seven

! No longer available
...and don't forget kids, professional surfers!

blixa

dude, how's the snow? the fam has been snapchatting me and chicago looks like it's getting its arse frozen off haha

bright lights, big city

yuck. every weekend it snows right when I am about to go out and do something. so i been catching up on tv, lots of netflix and chilling. playing some hockey.

this morning my phone said -9 degrees. so like -23 degrees celsius? twitter says it's colder than fucking mars. either way i can't take much more of this, and it's not even goddamn january yet.
DERP

Crazylegs

Oh shit. That's gonna freeze your snot solid for sure.

blixa

it got up to 42 degrees here today. fucking hot as hell. i can't even sleep.

bright lights, big city

do you ever feel so hot and sweaty (and maybe bored) that you just take 3 or 4 showers in a day. I've done that when it's hot.
DERP

blixa

i took two showers today. i was also having wild sweaty sex most of the day/night so i will need to shower again tomorrow morning.

showers are good coping mechanisms when you're nervous.

bright lights, big city

well well well, congrats on the sex
DERP

blixa

thank you haha thought it would never happen. what's your dating life like these days, mark?

bright lights, big city

pretty much non existent at the moment. and it's great actually, get to do whatever i want, whenever. don't have to go to shitty places if i don't want to. freedom.
DERP

blixa

if you date someone you really like it won't matter that you go to places you don't want to. i've been dating this guy for almost two months and i'm super intrigued how he hasn't gotten sick of me yet.

Penicks

blixa

yes. that's a long time for me. i usually skip it all when i feel like it's getting serious. he's a beautiful person. i just wanna vomit.

bright lights, big city

hey that's like me! i usually can only take a maximum of about 3 months before she dumps me, or i get tired of her. i have issues.
DERP