Juiced: The MLB thread

Started by goldpony, Apr 08, 2008, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

yea that was one of the worst days in recent memory for a sox fan

whatever peavy can just go eat a bad of dicks
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

TheWatcher

[youtube=425,350]bTGPvKesp4A[/youtube]

:o

bright lights, big city

i love how he almost trips down the stairs after the first swing at the gatorade machine.

i'm predicting 7 game suspension.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ablackswan

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 28, 2009, 11:50 PM
i love how he almost trips down the stairs after the first swing at the gatorade machine.

:D

ejecting day yesterday twins/red sox  ???
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

Corleone

ya that was too much

red sox @ jays

bright lights, big city

biggest catch i've seen. 2nd best day for a Sox fan. ever.
DERP

Corleone

sweet catch I must say

Halladay may have played hus last game in Toronto...

bright lights, big city

i don't know, i think he could stay in toronto. you guys have a hefty price tag on him and i think a lot of GM's are afraid to commit multiple top prospects.
DERP

Corleone

Good luck to the Sox with Rios, hes pretty clutch but a very soft individual. Man I wish we kept Reed Johnson... man that guy played hard.

bright lights, big city

yeah I think Johnson's injured now, but I try not to care about the Cubs, lol. But I was going to ask you about Rios; I remember him being pretty killer the last few years. Our tv announcers have always been big fans of Rios. I am pretty excited about him solving our CF issues, but his numbers are down this year.

Hopefully having him and Peavy locked in for a few years makes us incredible next year.
DERP

Corleone

He is good with runners in scoring position, I hear you guys might have him bat lead off. Good luck eitherway, now we need to get rid of Wells... guy makes as much as A-Rod.

bright lights, big city

thanks buddy. but I do feel bad for you. It seemed like Halladay was gonna be gone and you were going to get some good stuff in return, and compete this year.

The sooner Toronto starts winning the better because I would love to see Boston and NY be in 4th and 5th place in that division.
DERP

Corleone

The funny thing is a couple years back we could have got Lincecum for Rios.

Halladay
Lincecum
Marcum
Cecil
Romero

huuuuh either way I'm cheering for the Giants to make the wild card. I hate the AL right now... lol fucking juice monkeys everywhere!

alvarezbassist17

it's gettin pretty intense right now if you're a twins fan...  GO SOX!!!!

bright lights, big city

haha yeah we feel kind of bad about last year, stealing the division and all. So taking 2 out of 3 at Detroit this weekend is repayment, dude. Good luck, it would be hilarious to see the Tigers fuck this whole season up and lose the division on the last day.
DERP

alvarezbassist17

haha yeah, thank you chicago!

Doesn't really matter though, anyone in our division was bound to get worked by the fuckin yankees anyways. 

bright lights, big city

that is true, man

I've got Yankees/Dodgers in the Series. LA is my 2nd favorite team, hopefully they win it all
DERP

endoeleven

Yankees Win! 27th Title

Corleone

Anyday now Halladay will be traded :(

He's going to win a championshi[, hopefully with an NL team

bright lights, big city

just not the cubs, please.
DERP