Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Juiced: The MLB thread

Started by goldpony, Apr 08, 2008, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

I do deep down inside truly feel sorry for the ump. But he blew that call! He must feel like shit now.

alvarezbassist17

Yeah dude, I didn't see this for sure, but I heard after he saw the replay he went up to the pitcher in tears apologizing to him.  That would definitely suck.

bright lights, big city

well if that had happened to Carlos Zambrano, i think it's safe to guess that he would've choked the ump. hahahaha...cubs hahaha

what's amazing and shocking is the fact that the Sox have caught up to Minnesota and Detroit by 8 games in less than 2 weeks. YESSS!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

wow the sox got in first before the break! what a comeback in the last month they've made.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

goldpony

I really hope Carlos Santana is alright. That hit he took last night was nasty. I mean how can the Indians trade him in a couple years if he is seriously injured :D

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

that did look like a pretty serious injury. at least his hands and fingers are okay so he can get back to playing guitar.
DERP

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

i would love it if the Indians swept Minnesota this weekend. thank you.
DERP

alvarezbassist17

Sorry buddy!!  Twins win!

deftoolsys07

how about them texas rangers boy!!!!
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

bright lights, big city

glad for texas, hopefully they can beat the yankees! i would love to see a SF/Texas series.
DERP

deftjess

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Oct 13, 2010, 06:21 AM
how about them texas rangers boy!!!!

Hell yea Cliff Lee is tha Man

Yankees are next

deftoolsys07

one deftones show back in may i was talking to sergio about baseball and sarcastically i asked who he thought would win the world series and i said yeah i think the rangers are going to win, so watch out... haha and it looks like that could very well happen... i'm gonna go see them again next week when they come to the palladium,  i'ma show him what's up haha
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

endoeleven

Corleone

soooooooo baseball started, did anyone know? lol jk

I'm a Barry Bonds fan and find this trial bullshit to be a joke, just move on already. He didn't harm anyone...

go jays...fear bautista's stare down

bright lights, big city

fuck Bonds. i'm sick of hearing about steroids though. but at the same time how do we handle the records? literally put an asterisk there? just ignore that he broke the HR record? this is far from over too, we still have that asshole Clemens' trial to go through.

anyways, with what counts (now) i'll give my annual predictions which are rarely correct:

AL East: Boston
AL Central: Chicago
AL West: Texas
AL Wild Card: Oakland

NL East: Philadelphia
NL Central: Cincinnati
NL West: San Diego
NL Wild Card: Atlanta

World Series: Philly over Texas

That AL East is looking interesting with Baltimore and Toronto at the top. That's fucking hilarious since I despise Boston with a passion, they're on pace to go 0-162! You better fear the ChiSox though. Our offense is looking unbelievably awesome so far. We've really only got one weakness, our bullpen, and that's with 4 above average relievers (the other 3 are absolutely god-awful).
DERP

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 08, 2011, 02:41 AM

That AL East is looking interesting with Baltimore and Toronto at the top. That's fucking hilarious since I despise Boston with a passion, they're on pace to go 0-162! You better fear the ChiSox though. Our offense is looking unbelievably awesome so far. We've really only got one weakness, our bullpen, and that's with 4 above average relievers (the other 3 are absolutely god-awful).

Having Baltimore a bit better is just what Toronto needs in order to be competitive, parody is the only way we have a chance. We're pretty young though, so theres some hope.

Our GM Alex Anothopolous is a genius IMO, how he got rif of vernon wells 20 million I'll never know.

AL East: Boston
AL Central: Chicago
AL West: Texas
AL Wild Card: LAA (jays? lol)

NL East: Philadelphia
NL Central: Cincinnati
NL West: San Francisco
NL Wild Card: Atlanta

You don't think SanFrancisco will make the playoffs?

bright lights, big city

haha that was miraculous how he dumped Wells. to me for the first time in years the NL actually looks competitive. the Braves and Phils will be really good. The Central will probably be meh. But that NL West could be ridiculous. if healthy, the Rockies make things interesting. and I really like the Giants too, but someone has to be left out in the wild card. I think the Padres pitching will be really good. look out for Clayton Richard, who they got from the Sox for Peavy.
DERP

bright lights, big city

Wow, halfway through the season, and half my picks were terrible... THE PITTSBURGH PIRATES ARE IN FIRST PLACE. End of the world = now.
DERP

Corleone

im pretty close, the reds will still win the division, didnt see pitt or cleveland coming though, and yanks will prob get the wildcard, could be the angels though