Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Juiced: The MLB thread

Started by goldpony, Apr 08, 2008, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

I'd be surprised if either Boston or NY miss the playoffs. I'm really upset with the White Sox, though. They would be in first place if Adam Dunn and Alex Rios weren't having the worst seasons of any athlete ever.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

lol @ boston

crappy for braves, i like the braves, but lol @ boston

poofing acid

lol @ atlanta
lol @ baseball in general, so boring

Corleone

bright lights, big city

fuck you guys, i love baseball. and i actually feel sorry for the braves. their fans aren't annoying.

i just wish this kid was wearing a boston hat instead atlanta.

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

elite54

baseball is awesome. i just have the unfortunate problem of being a cub fan. either way, the braves chocked and the red sox choked. letting the cardinals in was awful.

Corleone

Jays win in an epic start to the season!

bright lights, big city

Good luck with Santos as your closer. Guy's a boss.

And I'm kind of ashamed to admit that the first game I attend this season is tomorrow at Wrigley instead of The Cell. But hey it's in the rooftops, which I've never experienced... and it's all you can eat/drink.
DERP

deftones86

Josh Hamilton is amazing.

bright lights, big city

DERP

deftones86

Yeah he's not doing to bad in the Homer department. but he's still batting under .300. Josh is batting .407 17 homers 40 RBI. and hes only played 31 Games. only 3 people have had a 30 game stretch like this in MLB history. If he stays healthy he could win the triple crown. that hasn't been done since 1967. 

bright lights, big city

Yeah, it's only May, but still. He's WAY ahead in average, HRs, and RBIs over everyone else.
DERP

deftones86

yea and there's no guarantee he play's 100 games. The way he plays, takin headers into first base, running full speed into the wall. But, I hope he stays healthy.

Fireal1222

i am a huge SF Giants fan. and i really cant describe how proud of the team i am. and what a great group of guys they have on their staff. it just seems like they are all such good men, and they really deserve whats happening to them.

even if i wasnt a giants fan, id be cheering for these guys.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

NicholasHume

Jays just got a lot better

bright lights, big city

Buehrle can't be happy about where his career is taking him.
DERP

Corleone

sing blue silver

Quote from: Corleone on Nov 21, 2012, 01:34 AM
Go Jays?

This past week has been very exciting for me as a Jays fan.

bright lights, big city

They just hired Gibbons. Why re-hire him? Didn't he clash with players in his previous tenure, along with not live up to expectations?
DERP