Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

help with my dvd burner

Started by Fireal1222, Apr 09, 2008, 02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

when i use nero to burn dvds. it encodes it first. but then the program will just shut down after about 20 minutes or less.

ive been given other recommendation in the download and request thread.. but whenever i burn a dvd it never works in my dvd player

its driving me nuts. and im sure one of you know the exact solution

so please help

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ignore the fashion

what are the folders like?

try this (if you haven't already)

this is just an example... say you have a deftones show

name a folder something like "Deftones Live DVD" and within that folder you put a folder named "VIDEO_TS" and but the dvd files in that folder.

Fireal1222

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Apr 11, 2008, 10:06 AM
what are the folders like?

try this (if you haven't already)

this is just an example... say you have a deftones show

name a folder something like "Deftones Live DVD" and within that folder you put a folder named "VIDEO_TS" and but the dvd files in that folder.

y would changing the folder name help it work tho??

heres what i did. i was using nero.. id do everything right. and put the setting where they should be.. and then when i would choose the movie or whatever that i want on dvd. it would stop encoding after about 20 minutes. and would never burn the cd

ive been able to burn a few episodes of shows in the past. and succesfully burned one movie. but since then. ive had no luck

thanks for ur help tho. ill try what u told me too once u further explain why that would help

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ignore the fashion

well if the files you're trying to burn are already in dvd format (.vob files), thats just the structure it needs to be in.

if you're trying to burn a dvd from like mpeg files or something i have no clue what to do.