Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I'm yours tonight

Started by Corleone, Apr 15, 2008, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unfamed

because it does not consist any of the music he created, its just a sample of chino repeated ad nauseam. crook only puts his music , music he is involved with, up on his page. the only reason this bothers me so much is that the song is trite and monotonuos, and sounds nothing like crooks work. but what should I expect from people that can't tell the work crook does from the work todd does or the work rick does.
never odd or even

cast so cool

unfamed

Quote from: cast so cool on May 10, 2008, 11:38 PM
For fucks sake.

This wasn't targeted at you spacifically, don't think I'm just some asshole that tries to rip on people on the internet. I just find this topic to be a bit missinformed, and some people just wont listen or at least do some research.
never odd or even

cast so cool

Gotcha. My whole point was just the sample was taken from a Team Sleep song, so if he liked the mix then why wouldnt he have it on his page? Kinda like he was giving props to them for it ya know? I may be typing out of my ass but thats what I got from it.

unfamed

thats a valid point, and i can understand that mode of thought. however, it didn't happen like that, the song never popped up on crook's page.
never odd or even

garydouglas

if you play ever(foreign flag) you can hear these same lyrics and the same pitches, so i think whoever did this just ripped that part of the vocal track and put different instrumentation under it, still sounds cool though

unfamed

yeah, they took the vocal track provided either from the ever remix contest or the ever/poolshark mash-up contest.
never odd or even

rock_n_frost

Quote from: unfamed on May 20, 2008, 12:13 AM
yeah, they took the vocal track provided either from the ever remix contest or the ever/poolshark mash-up contest.

its just a remix..starting at queen either....

the remixer is machine lover

its just this..
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

unfamed

never odd or even

White Pwny

how the hell is your av so big?  *curious*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Zevaka

some other detail must be very small, then

Corleone

unfamed

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 13, 2008, 01:53 PM
how the hell is your av so big?  *curious*
If you were referring to mine, I couldn't tell you. I have avs turned off so I haven't seen it. If its screwing up the way the forum reads I'll take it down.
never odd or even