Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Not tryina fool you, am kinda new so

Started by Grandulon, Apr 22, 2008, 04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandulon

From time to time I've been watchin.....

:D

So now I'm typin....

:(

Glad to be a part of a gathering full of Deftones Listeners, Appreciators, Enthusiasts, Critics, and str8 up Die-HardCoreFanaticism!

:o

I Sleep in South Dade County MIAMI FLAWd'uh....Any Deftones CHicas  ;) or those who Are STR8UP  8) COOL  8) Hit me up and days of 4-20 Flow Plenty chillin wit' a Stoned Yetti.

Also a fan of Team Sleep of course..Zack's skin bashin is insane

Kinda liked the KUSH Project with Stef...but expected more from BReal..and dissapointed since I was misinformed on thinking the collective involved CHINO....and before DL this lobudg recorded demo...I was already imagining songs of CHINO singin  as R'iL would spit decently upon the track but NO.  So whatver Im kina buzzin and thinking of this slight failure to achieve fan acceptance and satisfaction has left me a bit pist so let me go off twist anudder wun and burn a disc wit sum nice shit to end the night with.  Aiight kids.    And No I was Not trying to "Rap Online" I was just typing thoughts and it so happens some of them match well grammically *Is That A Word?* in certain patterns so COMETELA BIEN

O Yeauhh..PEACE TO ALL YOU GOOD MUSIC LOVERS...YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH WELL TASTE...Continue...Progress.Advance....FLOURISH.

and PEACE 2 Schlitzy

hurr_did

StreetCarp1

dude, what the hell are you talking about?

Zevaka

Grandulon

jack daniels, ambien n alotta weed

excuse the noob sht

blondie

bring back the smite button.

please.

snw777

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~