Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

titty sprinkles

Started by i kill for fun, Apr 23, 2008, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i kill for fun

so now that i have officially declared myself as having no life at all, i now join 'sharing lungs' so that i have something to do with my idle hands. hey..its better than smoking crack.
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

White Pwny

Welcome....     yeah this is better than crack... crack kills. 
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

i kill for fun

haha im replying to myself..just so u can grasp the degree of how much i dont have a life..but really im just bored waiting for my college advisor to email so anyway..
i like: on broken wings, threat signal, meshuggah, will haven, ABBA (i will suck anyones dick or vagina who actually knows who this is),far, pyne, gifts from enola, solid gold fish bowl, stp, smahing pumpkins, napalm death, think, moe....yea, i dont wanna talk anymore...bye

*i was just kidding about ABBA, and the oral sex thing too

White Pwny

haha... well I do know who ABBA is... my parents listened to them.   :-\    Threat Signal FTW!

Sidenote:   Since you were kidding about the Oral.... forget I mentioned knowing who ABBA was.   ;D  KTHXBI.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Zevaka

what a noobs flood today??11

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

mrs_swa

Welcome to Sharing Lungs!
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Atomic

hello 'i kill for fun', i like yor name ;)
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I actually do like ABBA.

I don't give a fuck.

i kill for fun

hey man thtas cool..funny story..was in the library at my school and this kid siitn next to me was on you tube with his head phones..and out of the fuckin blue just starts snappin his fingers and jiving(i mean almost jumped out of his chair) to this abba shit...in like the middle of 40-50 people...but hten i think he realized hwere he was and abruptly stopped like nothing ever happened so i was like..damn,gotta see what thtas about...and i laughed about it to myslef for weeks

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

samson simpson

i kill for fun

what does thta mean..i mean have no fuckin idea what 'you lose' means..im a "noob" so please bear with me :)

Atomic

;D samson's a crafty devil
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

i kill for fun

o yea forgive me.kinda tuned in right now....so like i knew the deftones hits like sumer and change back in the day but never really focused much appreciation towards them..but i saw this movie Manic in 2005(great indie film with Don Cheadle about kids ina psycho ward) anyway..they played headup in  its entirety while showing all the patients going crazy, moshingect..and then like by march i was seeing at the tast of chaos...fell in love