Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Meshuggah

Started by theis, Apr 24, 2008, 04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Anyone got good quality mp3 links to the two new songs?

theis

OHHHH SHIIIIIITT!!!!!!!!

spirographed

"The struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles." - Meshuggah

Crazylegs

Holy fuck, opening track is a beast!

theis

Marrow...what a song.

theis

Swarm and Demiurge...FUUUUUUCK.

bright lights, big city

Oh man thanks, FINALLY about to DL this monster. What an awesome feeling to come home to see this leaked.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

spirographed

Phenomenal. Every step of the way. This blew my mind for ah hour. I smiled the ENTIRE time, and headbanged quite a few times.....and I don't ever do that.....like ever.

This is lost book of the bible good. Meshuggah being the forbidden fruit good. 9th noble truth good. This album will change things.
"The struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles." - Meshuggah

bright lights, big city

Quote from: spirographed on Mar 21, 2012, 12:23 AM
Phenomenal. Every step of the way. This blew my mind for ah hour. I smiled the ENTIRE time, and headbanged quite a few times.....and I don't ever do that.....like ever.

This is lost book of the bible good. Meshuggah being the forbidden fruit good. 9th noble truth good. This album will change things.
Well said. It's just balls to the wall awesome.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

mr.sinister

Anyone have a new link for Koloss? All the one's I have found are shit quality. Much appreciated.

Oldnewtype

Well apparently I'm going to have to check this out, all the songs I heard so far I thought were boring hopefully I'm wrong.

theis

bright lights, big city

Demiurge is easily my favorite track right now.

Quote from: mr.sinister on Mar 22, 2012, 06:12 AM
Anyone have a new link for Koloss? All the one's I have found are shit quality. Much appreciated.
http://www.mediafire.com/?254ybqhggkeiixc

EDIT: new link
DERP

mr.sinister

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 22, 2012, 08:48 PM
Demiurge is easily my favorite track right now.

Quote from: mr.sinister on Mar 22, 2012, 06:12 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?254ybqhggkeiixc

EDIT: new link
Shweet thanks!! Downloading now

deftoolsys07

Do Not Look Down and Behind the Sun are my top favorites right now
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Oldnewtype

Listened to the whole album. Fucking amazing. I think the lyrics might be my favorite part.

black coffee

Free new digital EP "Pitch Black"

Meshuggah - Pitch Black (Scion AV)

Meshuggah - Dancers To A Discordant System [Live] (Scion AV)

Btw their North America tour begins in a week.
Meshuggah, Animals As Leaders and Intronaut playing the same night? I'll be jealous forever

bright lights, big city

Oh wow, guess I need to look into a Chicago date for that tour. That lineup is fantastic.

That b-side is kind of 'meh' though. I could see why it was left off Catch 33 or whatever.
DERP