Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

a question about megadeth

Started by Fireal1222, Apr 25, 2008, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalhan

i like. they're not metallica ripoffs, seriously... but megadeth is BAD live...

Frankz0r

I'm gonna see them tomorrow wooo-hoo! :)

I've seen them live (only videos) and I think they play very well, the guitar solos are badass.

Oldnewtype

no they suck live. mustaines voice sounds like shit

Frankz0r

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

They sound great live !!! I saw them on Monday and they were great in San Jose-California ! About his voice dont forget that ppl age so there you go. Anyway it sounds better than Hetfield doing his wooaaa woaaaa songs LOL !!!!
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Hidalgo

i hope like hell megadeth comes around here again sometime soon. i really wanna see them live (never have yet)

4th Eye

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Apr 28, 2008, 07:10 PM
I fucking love Megadeth. Rust In Peace has got to be one of the greatest thrash metal albums of all time. There are alot of crappy Megadeth abums, like youthanasia, but Peace Sells, Rust in Peace and even Countdown are all badass albums. I definitely have to agree with frank...

Quote from: Frankz0r on Apr 25, 2008, 09:16 PM
there's one BIG reason I like them more than Metallica  Last metallica's albumes suck... so HARD.

That's not the megadeth case...

United Abominations, Megadeth's 2007 album, is actually really fucking good compared to that piece of crap st anger. At least Megadeth is still sticking to what they do. I want to add I really love Metallica as well but in no way is megadeth a metallica rip-off. Its like two trees growing from the same set of roots.

I agree with all of that except Youthanasia being crappy. That's the album that made me like Megadeth and it has great songs reminding me of good ol' times.
Cryptic Writings wasn't too good but the song 'Trust' is one of my favorites.

kalhan

QuoteI agree with all of that except Youthanasia being crappy.

agree

beansandcornbread

Megabump.  Just watching some Megadeth clips and decided to bump this thread.  I saw them earlier this year and they sounded great.  Dave's voice is shot as of the last couple of years, but I think their catalog is awesome.

Megadeth - Intro / Holy Wars...The Punishment Due (Live 1992)

Oldnewtype

The title for the new album was just announced, "TH1RT3EN". Shitty title but luckily I don't think anyone cares because we all know it will be good.