i know i make these threads a lot.
but this board is great
and thanks for giving me something to do on the internet
which can get boring after a million hours

we should bring back the karma levels too. that was fun

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

mrs_swa

I don't think bringing Karma back would be a good idea, besides everyone knows where they stand on this board anyways ;).
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Fireal1222

i loved seeing how far some peoples would drop and how high some would get.. i personally never even used it.. just watched the numbers soar

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

shine down unshy

karma singled people out.  If you said something that 1 person didn't like, they'd smite you.  Then, over a course of a few days, your shit would be in the negatives because that one asshole made like 5328520385 names to smite you and make you look like an asshole.  I'm glad it's gone, because people, let's be honest, you looked at your karma everyday you came in here.  Everyone wanted to have bad ass karma, because that meant you were, well, bad ass; people liked you.  Anyway, now that I think of it, there were cool people with negative karma, and if they retain their coolness, then I guess the karma kinda phases out and you're just left with that really cool person.  Still, it was a pain in the ass.

bebo

I remember everyone one getting butthurt over their e-popularity

shine down unshy

Yep, I remember you making tons of names to smite those people.  But Inever really got hurt, I would wonder what I did to that person to make em do that.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Karma was funny.

I am bummed that I didn't make it to -100 before it went away.

Variable

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Apr 26, 2008, 03:29 AM
karma singled people out.  If you said something that 1 person didn't like, they'd smite you.  Then, over a course of a few days, your shit would be in the negatives because that one asshole made like 5328520385 names to smite you and make you look like an asshole.  I'm glad it's gone, because people, let's be honest, you looked at your karma everyday you came in here.  Everyone wanted to have bad ass karma, because that meant you were, well, bad ass; people liked you.  Anyway, now that I think of it, there were cool people with negative karma, and if they retain their coolness, then I guess the karma kinda phases out and you're just left with that really cool person.  Still, it was a pain in the ass.
lol @ Karma making you bad ass.  Jesus, take this shit serious much?

I know I was at least in the -700s.  I really wanted to hit -1000

shine down unshy

Quote from: Variable on Apr 26, 2008, 04:36 AM
Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Apr 26, 2008, 03:29 AM
lol @ Karma making you bad ass.  Jesus, take this shit serious much?

I know I was at least in the -700s.  I really wanted to hit -1000

Yes, bad ass.  da internetz rulz da werld

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Oh man. You would so have the highest karma out of anyone.

Variable

it is kind of hard to look at that pic and think that you are saying karma was a bad thing

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

samson simpson

Quote from: Variable on Apr 26, 2008, 06:41 AM
it is kind of hard to look at that pic and think that you are saying karma was a bad thing

exactly

Jizzlobber

i was -45 or so. i remember someone seemed to make it their hobby to log onto this site and smite non stop, every day, my karma went - every day i checked it
<

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

It's like a train wreck. You don't really want to look but you just can't help yourself.

ignore the fashion

by the time i got to the end of the thread i forgot what it was about, so i had to scroll up to read the first post.

Variable

and that's all you had to contribute?

UrZ*

i want the karma back to showboat my e-penis
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

Variable

you have to have a real world penis to qualify for an e-penis