Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

how i met your mother

Started by ignore the fashion, Apr 26, 2008, 10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignore the fashion

okay i looked back 9 pages and didn't see a thread about this show. it seemed there are only 11 pages total for this forum, so i felt it was safe to assume those last 2 pages didn't have a thread about this show.

it there is a thread about this show already, please forgive me, its 3am and i'm getting a little tired.

so yeah, i rented the first season from work, had seen a few episodes and thought it was pretty funny.

neil patrick harris is hilarious in it.

josh radnor reminds me a lot of john cusack.

i just watched the entire first season over the last 3 days and i liked it so much i think i'll go buy season 2 on dvd and i guess wait for season 3 to come out.

just wanted to know if there are any other fans of this show on this board. if there are please don't spoil anything for me. i like the way the first season ended leaving you wondering what the hell happens next.

theis

Great show, indeed.

I love Jason Segel and Neil Patrick Harris. Hilarious dudes. And the girl who plays Robin is fiiiine.

Also looking forward to see more from Josh Radnor in the future. Funny guy.

ignore the fashion

yeah robin is pretty hot, so is the girl (can't remember her name right now) that ted was seeing and went away to germany.

Variable

never heard of it.  But I will probably be checking it out soon

and you know there is a search feature on this board right?

lithium

how i met your mother is awesome, i too rented the 1st season, and went out and bought the 2nd season. the 3rd season has been pretty cool... you can watch it online at cbs.com

neil patrick harris is legen... wait for it...... dairy.

edit: i actually talked so much about the 1st season, i got the 2nd season as a gift. i didnt go out and buy it. my bad
💩

Crazylegs

I just saw the first episode today actually. I've got mixed feelings about this show. It has its moments, but there's such a lot of weak jokes. Maybe it will get better.

devilinside

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 27, 2008, 12:24 AM
there's such a lot of weak jokes

...it doesn't get better.

theis

[youtube=425,350]Yg9jjs-o35g[/youtube]

;D Barney fucking rules.

lithium

still a good show, and barney is still my favorite
💩