Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Todd talks about present and future plans for team sleep.

Started by Deftones-argentina, Apr 27, 2008, 12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

Comment extracted from ts.net blog:

We're working on three things right now: a full length record, (mostly) instrumental e.p.s and digging up a bunch of old recordings and demos for the free e.p.s. 
We're not committing to anything right now with the full length record right now. I just want to focus on writing songs.  I think that as long as we get that right the rest will fall into place. 
For the e.p.s we'll be trying out new ideas musically and the way we release them.  Hopefully this will help us refine our ideas for the full length.  We're probably going to sell these e.p.s from the site 
We still have a lot of old stuff we recorded and want to put online for free.  We're going to repackage the songs we've put up for download with art, more videos and liner notes, then drop the on torrents and have them available for download from the site as .zip files.  Then put more free e.p.s together the same way.

----------------------------
I'm really liking these ideas.

NiChe

Zevaka

not great news, but still ok
at least they do something :D

Martin

Awesome 8) Put everything together, even the stuff you knew already, and it's just looks awesome:

1) Full length.
2) Instrumental EP.
3) More downloads.

wither-I

Quote from: Tuck on Apr 27, 2008, 02:24 PM
Awesome 8) Put everything together, even the stuff you knew already, and it's just looks awesome:

1) Full length.
2) Instrumental EP.
3) More downloads.
haha didnt we know this already... basically

bless?

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Martin

Quote from: wither-I on Apr 27, 2008, 07:40 PM

1) Full length.
2) Instrumental EP.
3) More downloads.

bless?

Yup, which is what I said before.
Didn't know about that EP actually coming out, thought that was part of the free downloads.

Deadradio

wither-I

Quote from: Tuck on Apr 27, 2008, 09:21 PM
Quote from: wither-I on Apr 27, 2008, 07:40 PM

1) Full length.
2) Instrumental EP.
3) More downloads.

bless?

Yup, which is what I said before.
Didn't know about that EP actually coming out, thought that was part of the free downloads.
i know i was adding to the fun ;)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Martin