Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Good ol fashioned shit talkin'

Started by shine down unshy, Apr 30, 2008, 12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

Quote from: i kill for fun on May 01, 2008, 07:05 PM
yea i can totally see chino doin that..one guy told me he saw him in a bar and went up  to commend him and shake his hand, and chino just snobbishly looked at the guys outreached hand and turned away...sounds like a total dick hole to me..but who cares
he prob tells the story all astute -(like he was playing  it cool), when he was prob beating off while walking up to him; nervously reaching out his feeble, shaking, and clammy hand, -perspiring heavily on his forehead with eyes strangely close to one another (like a facial retardation), and said, "Mr. Moreno.... Mr. Chino Moreno..... How do you do?.. I.. I ... reh, reh, really enjoye.. (*chino turns away)

over.

[dick.]

bless.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Hidalgo

i think Chino gets nervous, or uncomfortable when people aproach him like "omg! Chino! living legend!!". if you just chill & treat him normal, & act fairly calm, he's more likely to BS with you (i think)

wither-I

exactly.

you have to make him wanna come talk to You ;)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

lithium

💩

cyppe101

[youtube=425,350]mWgZn7iVxRg[/youtube]

And that's for all the FF haters.  ;)

Northcal

Chino would be way more fucking cooler  if he finish all the vocals for Eros and get that shit goin instead of bein all like its to hard to go back to that time! Oh yea almost forgot please play more s/T-SnW songs on tour just because sum of those songs make you depressed doesn't mean we should all suffer!!Northern CaLI Bay area :o

SwerveCityUSA

cool article. good move chino. good stuff.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Northcal on Dec 08, 2013, 09:50 AM
Chino would be way more fucking cooler  if he finish all the vocals for Eros and get that shit goin instead of bein all like its to hard to go back to that time! Oh yea almost forgot please play more s/T-SnW songs on tour just because sum of those songs make you depressed doesn't mean we should all suffer!!Northern CaLI Bay area :o
I think that's just what you get with sensitive people like Chino, his sensitivity and vunerability is what makes those songs great but it's also what stops him from playing them I guess