Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

B-Sides & Rarities Booklet art

Started by defTHE1s, May 10, 2008, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Hey everyone, Hello to all of you, I've been abscent for a few months I think, but now I'm back, but asking you a favor:
The fact is that i need the Image of the case with LPs that appears on the B-Sides & Rarities booklet in the first page in good resolution... I have the CD, but since my scanner doesn't work, and i need it almost urgently, I'm asking for it, please tell me where can i find it... i've tried ggogle, but without luck... i'm making a t-shirt wih that design so if anyone can help me scanning that image or showing where to find it, i would be very glad to you...
Thanks, I'm glad to be back in SL.com!

PD: Mods please move the topic if this isn't the right place..
see ya!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

wither-I

i dont have this scanner robot necessary

"coming into the nearness of distance"

deftoneskoen

You mean the black and white pickture of chino crowdsurfing? Dude, im not kidding, I sended that picture for the development of the booklet.. But I lost the digital format.
But I'm proud to have my name in the back of that cd ;D.

defTHE1s

no, i mean the first page of the booklet, the one with the case or box of LPs, it's like a drawing of a box with LPs, and at the top is the legend in red of DEFTONES B-SIDES & RARITIES, It's just before the photo you said you send...

emotivelotion

ya la scannee weii, pesa como 9MB cual es tu mail?

defTHE1s

well...thanks anyway... i have my scanner now working, but the image that i need now is a scan from the back to school (mini maggit) single... a big one, like the one someone here did of Hexagram single...

if anyone can help me, welcome, i've only found small pics on google (the one above is the biggest i found)... and since i don't have that cd...
thx!