Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

so ya jimmy fallon taking over late night

Started by Corleone, May 24, 2008, 04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

bright lights, big city

yeah i dont think he'll be that great...i'm just looking forward to seeing conan take over for leno

anybody know if he's going to LA? or is he bringing the tonight show to NYC?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

mr.sinister

He's definitely going to L.A. He recently bought a house over there. Jay Leno wants the show back though! But right now, plans are that Conan is indeed going to take it. Never was much of a fan of Leno though. IMO Conan is where its at.

Jimmy Fallon taking over late night? Well its sounds good on paper lets see how he does.

Corleone

fuck that... id rather have kevin spacey than fallon

hahahaa

mr.sinister

Quote from: Corleone on May 24, 2008, 05:46 AM
fuck that... id rather have kevin spacey than fallon

hahahaa

Oh wait, Jimmy Fallon? Shits, I got mixed up. He's the guy that came out in that movie that was about Baseball? If he is, fuck him then.

Variable

bright lights, big city

why didnt they get jon stewart or someone more popular
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

shine down unshy

Jon Stewart has his own show already.  Jimmy Fallon isn't even that funny.  He will fail.

devilinside

bright lights, big city

DERP

lithium

💩

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on May 24, 2008, 03:22 PM
Jon Stewart has his own show already.  Jimmy Fallon isn't even that funny.  He will fail.

i wish the daily show was as long as late night shows :(.  jimmy fallon fellates phalli

Fireal1222

they should just give conan both shows and have him on for 4 hours

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Corleone

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 26, 2008, 07:58 PM
they should just give conan both shows and have him on for 4 hours

yeah dude, he's the shit.  such a weirdo, everything he says is just hilariously silly

Variable

instead of jimmy fallon they could put on George W.  Every show he could fight a new middle eastern leader in a bare knuckle boxing match.  it would be way better.

goldpony

that is actually a great idea trey! so, who does everyone think will replace fallon after a month?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

yeah it would be even better if they let him announce some pre fights.  Who knows what kind of Bushisms would come from that.

samson simpson

lol

george "DUBBuuuUUU" should be the general voice of a toilet flush and mini-horse
auctions

i kill for fun

fallon wuld have been acceptable maybe 6 years ago, but hes totally faded now,,,cant remeber any ting good hes done recently
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"