Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Lostpilot

Started by Zevaka, May 25, 2008, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Quote from: Variable on Aug 30, 2008, 05:46 PM
jerk off

yeah thought of that,
but then I understood I am too bored to do that, so instead I just listened to some music while lying down almost asleep.

tonight, again, all my friends were drinking and stuff, and yes, no alcohol for me.. and I still feel effing good! I actually felt sort of high just for being with my friends, yay.

how is everyone?

mrs_swa

I am good.  I got a ton of sleep!  :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

lostpilot

I'm jealous! I get to sleep enough, yet I am always half asleep..

mrs_swa

so what do you and your friends do when you hang out?
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

emotivelotion

Quote from: bored on Aug 30, 2008, 01:23 PM
Quote from: emotivelotion on Aug 30, 2008, 01:18 AM
lawl i meant this variant of AAmigo

alcoholics :( not ftw

hehe

Quote from: bored on Aug 30, 2008, 10:49 PM

I actually felt sort of high just for being with my friends, yay.

the smoke got you high lawl

lostpilot

Quote from: emotivelotion on Aug 30, 2008, 11:46 PM
Quote from: bored on Aug 30, 2008, 10:49 PM

I actually felt sort of high just for being with my friends, yay.

the smoke got you high lawl

well, we today have smoked some tabacco through hookah and cigarettes only, so, no, the smoke did not get me high :P

Quote from: mrs_swa on Aug 30, 2008, 11:05 PM
so what do you and your friends do when you hang out?

it depends on what friends are those. if we're talking about my closest friends (three of them), we usually just turn on some music, smoke hookah, roll some joints, talk about stuff, watch a movie or so, chilling out - and what I am absolutely glad with is that we are able, when needed, to stay without any conversation for like an hour or more, and there is no awkward silence whatsoever. and with other friends we tend to, well, drink a lot and go to pubs clubs etc. but since I have had my time of partying my ass out before, now I prefer to chill out with my closest friends. Oh how I love them.

and what about you and your friends?

deafnotes

"why so bored?" - christian bale
aha jk man

deftonekid

Variable

so do it again

lostpilot

daaaah

damn, todays things:
1. the weather got so damn cold, I cannot believe it - even though the sun is shining for the school year beginning (oh how I laugh from thousands of school students carrying flowers and going to school, and I wake up late and don't give a shit, cause my studies begins only tomorrow), like always
2. i can actually feel the real influence by the greenhouse effect in Lithuania
3. my money supplies is shortening badly

how is everyone on this f--king cold day?

Variable

fuck man.  I wish it was cold where I am. My fucking fan broke and I have been sweating all day.  It sucks.  I am not built for the heat

lostpilot

Yeah, well, I dislike heat too, but I dislike cold so much more..
in Lithuania we have all four seasons - Winter (it used to be cold and snowy as hell, but now because of the greenhouse effect it only gets as cold as about -5 degrees of Celsius (when it used to be down to -35 degrees)); Spring (it is very beautiful in Lithuania, though cold, all the nature wakes up from winter sleep); Summer (sunny, but nowadays because of the GE too rainy and much colder) and the beautiful Fall (when all the leaves change colours, it is somewhat warm till October, but then the shit begins - cold weather with rain..).

and I'd better be somewhere where it would be about +20-25 degrees, when now outside it's +12, and the sun is shining, so, without the sun, we'd get total about +8-10 degrees. and now that is f--king cold for the first day of fall.

Variable

I could seriously ( I know people say shit like this, but I mean it ) seriously live in below freezing conditions every day for the rest of my life

emotivelotion

2nd that!

fuckin heat always gets me sick, my throat hurts and my head aches, the last spring i was in another place and it was terribly hot (34-38ÂșC)

lostpilot

uh, yeah about +40 C is too fucking hot.

had a nice evening with my friends, chilling, eating, very nice.

how are all of you?

deftonekid

Quote from: emotivelotion on Sep 01, 2008, 07:39 PM
2nd that!

fuckin heat always gets me sick, my throat hurts and my head aches, the last spring i was in another place and it was terribly hot (34-38ºC)
yeah fucking global warming haha

Quote from: bored on Sep 01, 2008, 09:48 PM
how are all of you?

bored... :D

lostpilot

deftonekid

sure I do haha

lostpilot

Quote from: deftonekid on Sep 02, 2008, 12:34 AM
sure I do haha

hey, tell me something about yourself.
you're one of those SL members I don't quite know