Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

theis

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: lostpilot on Jul 29, 2010, 01:34 AM
you inbox is again full;

"the Reimagined Sleep Soundtrack"

new ambient:)
wow, really anxious to hear it! you never fail to deliver man. A few days ago I fall asleep while listening to Dreams III. It was one of the most beautiful naps I ever took. I must admit it kinda got scary, when you listen to a song while sleeping in your mp3 you can hear the real deepness and soul in the song. A few songs proved to be deeper than I previously thought.

lostpilot

talk to me guys, I'm so desperately bored these days

Crazylegs

what do you want to talk about?

lostpilot

anything. I'm a couch potato these days.
on this sunday I'm going to Turkey, finally. I'm excited yet at the same time kinda scared.
Ahrrrrrrrrrrr

Crazylegs

Cool. What is it you're doing in Turkey again? I'd like to go there sometime to buy me some cheap cymbals.

lostpilot

Erasmus exchange, studying there for a semester. I'll study "Cinema and Television" which is cool, but I am more excited about cultural life there; basically "college" life, cause I pretty much never had something like that. I'm excited about exploring the cultural differences etc, and so I've heard turks are very very friendly and welcoming.

You can come visit me anytime

Crazylegs

if i was to go to turkey sometime the next year i'd definitely come visit, but the chance of me going there soon is slim. I just started my life as a "college student" myself a month ago. I didn't move quite as far away as you are going to though.

lostpilot

Yeah, that is what scares me a little. I haven't been so far away from home.. I had been living "on my own", independent and stuff, so that is not the worst of my worries, but the fact that life there is quite different is a little scary.. but I think I'll be fine. Nothing will happen that a smile couldn't fix.

Crazylegs

right. Are you going with any friends, or solo?

lostpilot

solo!

there is a friend in Istanbul, but I'm staying there for only a couple of days. Otherwise, I'm completely alone :o

Crazylegs

You'll make friends in a few days though. I don't know what it's like other places, but up here, the first week of school is just a 7 day party. It's a really good icebreaker when you don't already know any of your classmates.

lostpilot

Yeah, we have the orientation week too which in my eyes serves as the 7 day party altogether. And I think I'll make some friends quickly - I am very good at it (yeah, quote,  "I only ever loved myself but I loved myself so well"). I just want to make some really GOOD friends.

I've been lately in this whole friend rediscovery shit. I realized, that to some extent a person can have many "acquaintances".. yeah, we can call them "friends" but in reality there are only a bunch of the people that you can call REAL friends. Real friends are the people that respect everything that you are, that go along anything you would do and basically accept you for who you are. Realistically speaking, I feel as if I was forced to wear a mask with most of my friends - and I found out, that many of them, my "friends" don't even see me as close to them as I think I am. That's hurtful.

I'm not sure what's up with this whole episode anyway - I've been lonely as hell. Yeah, we broke up with my girlfriend, some shit happened between me and one of my closest friends. I began closing in, kinda, but at the same time I found out who are my true friends. Lose some - win some, I guess.

Not that any of you should care about my emotional problems, lol.

Back to the subject, yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll be meeting some awesome people in forthcoming weeks. :)

lostpilot

by the way, I love your signature joke, Havard

Crazylegs

me too. Brilliant film.

lostpilot

Turkey is awesome. one of the best time in my life so far

bright lights, big city

We fixed it. It was all us.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

A NEW AWESOME POST BY MARK

bright lights, big city

just stating fact.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?