Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Lostpilot

Started by Zevaka, May 25, 2008, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonekid

I'm a mexican madafucka, I love Deftones, I'm 25, I used to skate, I'm about to start my thesis, I'm one of the millions without a job in my country haha (I'm working on it), I want to study filmmaking but it's so damn hard here. I admire Chino, Mike Patton, Woody Allen, MIchael Jordan and Stanley Kubrick, etc.

lostpilot

filmmaking.. that is very interesting! this year on my studies (Culture Management, fuck the way it sounds weird) has Cinema as a subject this year. really waiting for it.

no offence, but I thought you were younger

lostpilot

how is everyone today?

I've got a excruciatingly draining day :/

Zevaka

and still bored?

lostpilot

Quote from: Zevaka on Sep 03, 2008, 07:14 PM
and still bored?

nope, I wasn't quite bored then.
I actually would like to change my nickname, cause now it doesn't actually fit me... it's like four year old nickname.

mrs_swa

It was the answer to this question:  What was your first impression of me? 

(but don't worry I get that A LOT)   :-\
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

lostpilot

oh yeah.
I didn't want you to get upset about that.
It's just that I didn't get to know you :)

deftonekid

Quote from: bored on Sep 02, 2008, 10:26 AM
filmmaking.. that is very interesting! this year on my studies (Culture Management, fuck the way it sounds weird) has Cinema as a subject this year. really waiting for it.

no offence, but I thought you were younger

yeah I'm just an old boy ;D

enjoy the Cinema subject, it'll be entertaining for sure

lostpilot

Quote from: deftonekid on Sep 04, 2008, 10:18 PM
enjoy the Cinema subject, it'll be entertaining for sure

yeah, I'm having it tomorrow..
the expectations are high!

lostpilot

how are all of you today?

Zevaka

today is the saturday but i had to go to university. damnit schedule
but now i'm free till monday.

so take me

lostpilot

I love my university schedule - I go there on tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays and fridays.
but on fridays I'm free like after 1 PM, so technically then I have four day weekend F/S/S/M.

very nice!

uh, hangover today.
I so dislike drinking somewhy

how are you all? tell me something, talk to me!

Variable

I wish I had a university schedule

lostpilot

if you don't, how are you studying?

Variable

ha, the US Navy my friend.  Actually, more precisely its the US Marine Corps.  Fuckers make it mandatory for me to study this particular material.  Then take two written test ( which of course I smoked) and 3 oral boards.  I took one board already, have another in 2 days.  Then have to schedule my last.  It is just a ridiculous amount of knowledge about the marine corps.  But if I dont get it, im fucked.  I still study on my own.  I constantly read, give myself vocabulary words for the week, grammar rules for the week, read countless books on biology and medicine ect ect.  But right now my self education has been smothered but this " FMF pin" that I have to obtain in order to enjoy my last 2 years in the Navy.

I dont even have a high school diploma bro.  Just a GED.  I cant wait to get back into school.

lostpilot

that sucks..

so how did you come up with idea to join the force without having a diploma whatsoever?

Variable

yeah well, I have lots of bright ideas ;)

I just needed something new.  Needed some adventure.  I cant sit in one place for too long ( hints why I never graduated)

emotivelotion

prolly well paid? lawl

Variable

im confused, was that directed at me?  Or did I just miss something in earlier conversation

lostpilot

that was directed to you, I suppose