Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Lostpilot

Started by Zevaka, May 25, 2008, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Quote from: bored on Sep 19, 2008, 06:47 AM
I started living from weekend to weekend..

Welcome to grown up life....  ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

Quote from: tarkil on Sep 19, 2008, 10:02 AM

Welcome to grown up life....  ;)

grown up life can be entertaining too.
you only need some music and some drugs, lol

goldpony

Quote from: bored on Sep 19, 2008, 12:13 AM
although - they fit very good for me as a not-so-high volume music to do something to.

thats funny, because the cure mixed their albums during this period to be listened to at high volume. on the actual release of this album in the liner notes it says to listen to this loud.  ;D

i figured by your taste in music you might not dig the later work of the cure, thats why i recommened their early work. the influence of the early work on so many bands is astounding
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

I never said I would not try again.
I find them respectable (there are many bands which I know make incredibly good music, but maybe I am just not ready for them), this means I will try to find something I like about them.

And now kids, since I got drunk on wine tonight,
I love you all ;D
typical drunk behaviour of me, loving everyone
well at least I am not hitting random people

Variable

I don't know. I mean, maaan, I'm so stuck in monotony that I don't even know how do I feel about that.

Overall everything's pretty much OK, no health issues, no problems, just the monotony.

You?
This is a big reason that I joined the military.  I need adventure in my life or else I loose my mind.  ask sinner, how much happeir was I when I was doing patrols in afghanistan every day compared to sitting here rotting away being a waste of potential on okinawa?

Im glad you are healthy and everything.  But I hope you seek out some passion at the same time

lostpilot

Well.. when it comes to passion, I spend my days creating sound scapes with my friend.
We're composing music, some, I don't know - ambient texture - post - rock. We have the album almost finished in writting (13 songs, overall about hour and a half of material). Some time soon we should start recording it.. and I am always creating some music back home, spending time.

Cause, well, music is my passion; and I am not one of those millions of people that say "music is my life" and do not actually mean it. I would give up eating, sleeping, walking, seeing, fucking, everything for a single tune of my favourite music.

Variable

Thats great man.  Hopefully that stops the monotony.  I love post rock.  I would love to listen to anything you record. 

I personally find a strange comfort in monotony when I control it though.  Like at times when I have total control of my schedule and can live very structured.  work, eating, gym, reading.  All at exact times and routines.  I function very well like that.  But I dont do as well when I add girl friends or friends into the mix.  Because then I have to compromise my structure in order to give back to the relationship or friendship.  Pretty much, I love being a loner.

lostpilot

you're a Gemini or what?

damn, you're my type of person, actually.
I mean, yeah, I'm too the loner type. I have many very close friends, which mean really really much to me, damn, they're just my family, but I am a person that requires very much space on his own. And, thankfully, my friends know that and give me my space.

And, well, I'm twenty and I don't think I actually ever had a real relationship which would last ever for, lets say half of year. There was this girl once, we hung out together for about 1,5 years, on and off, but then she started acting like a bitch, so I just kicked her off.

Variable

I dont really pay attention to astrology.  I think its crap.  But I am an Ares ( I think thats how you spell it )

I like my space too.  Its cool too because my best friends in the world are people that I see like once or twice a year.  So I get lots of space.  Its mainly because of my geographic location.  But the point is that I have made such good friendships that we can stay very close friends even though I am never around.  Good shit.

I am not looking to be in a relationship for at least 8 more years.  I figure 30 is a good age to open my life to the possibility of a serious relationship.  I just see so much more you can do with your life than dedicate so much time and effort to one person.  I see that as something to do after you have made a few accomplishments and lived life a bit.

Zevaka

lostpilot

lol, Z

composed music the whole day.. maybe in few weeks time I will upload complation number one to SharingLungs somewhere :)

lostpilot

Quote from: Variable on Sep 20, 2008, 04:50 PM
I am not looking to be in a relationship for at least 8 more years.  I figure 30 is a good age to open my life to the possibility of a serious relationship.  I just see so much more you can do with your life than dedicate so much time and effort to one person.  I see that as something to do after you have made a few accomplishments and lived life a bit.

I am thinking just like that.
Cause, well, I am a really needy person (in relationship), very unstable and self-centered. I believe those things will somewhat fade during about 5 to 10 years in the future and I will able to share myself with someone. Cause at the moment I would not be able to share me, my time and everything with someone.

Variable

yup.  You are a wise man.  That is how I am too.  Some people just dont seem to understand that kind of honesty about yourself

lostpilot

:)

how is everyone tonight?

mm. lovely, new Omar Rodriguez's album!

devilinside

Are you talking to me?

lostpilot

Yes I think I am talking to you!

devilinside

I'm doing pretty good... just messing with soccer pics.

Hows about you??

lostpilot

hm, listening to some new music and being annoyed how tomorrow I'll have to create a paper on sociological research.. no ideas on the research, no ideas on nothing. Sucks to be me.

question: why would you think I would not talk to you? :)

devilinside

Cause i'm intimidating...DUH!     ;D

Nah.I kid. I dunno...I don't talk to you much.

Variable

you dont scare me!