Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Lostpilot

Started by Zevaka, May 25, 2008, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

well, I do not really have a problem with eating too much or too less. no matter how much do I eat I practically stay the same, anyway.

though, I have some issues with my heart.. in general I have a really low blood pressure, inherited it from my mother.. so sometimes working out a bit too much makes me dizzy and stuff.. I hate it.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Sep 23, 2008, 05:31 AM
dude, I cant add any more uppers or downers to my routine.  Trust me.  Its a delicate ballance that has already been thrown off its axile

But melatonin is natural,Trey. It's not like Ambien. My dr recommended it to me years ago when I couldn't sleep.

lostpilot

how is everyone tonight, my crazy friends?

devilinside

I'm horrible. I just got strep throat,and cannot swallow hardly. Had to cancel an appointment for tomorrow,which sucks,but it's being rescheduled for next week.

Other than that...things are just peachy.

And you?

lostpilot

hm, since today is friday, and with today I have 5 day weekend, I think I'm good.
though really really tired and pissed at most people

Variable

Quote from: bored on Sep 24, 2008, 04:28 PM
well, I do not really have a problem with eating too much or too less. no matter how much do I eat I practically stay the same, anyway.

though, I have some issues with my heart.. in general I have a really low blood pressure, inherited it from my mother.. so sometimes working out a bit too much makes me dizzy and stuff.. I hate it.
how low are we talking about?  a low BP is usually a good thing.  Just be sure to drink LOTS of water and you should be good.
Quote from: devilinside on Sep 24, 2008, 06:08 PM
dude, I cant add any more uppers or downers to my routine.  Trust me.  Its a delicate ballance that has already been thrown off its axile

But melatonin is natural,Trey. It's not like Ambien. My dr recommended it to me years ago when I couldn't sleep.
I might have to check it out.  thanks guys
Quote from: devilinside on Sep 26, 2008, 03:39 AM
I'm horrible. I just got strep throat,and cannot swallow hardly. Had to cancel an appointment for tomorrow,which sucks,but it's being rescheduled for next week.

And you?
:( sucks sorry to hear that kelly

lostpilot

low as really low. I think I do not quite know the numbers now, but it IS low.
my hands are always cold, I wake up on mornings all dizzy and stuff.
And yes, I drink very much water.. I love cold water.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Sep 27, 2008, 06:53 PM
Quote from: bored on Sep 24, 2008, 04:28 PM

how low are we talking about?  a low BP is usually a good thing.  Just be sure to drink LOTS of water and you should be good.
Quote from: devilinside on Sep 24, 2008, 06:08 PM

I might have to check it out.  thanks guys
Quote from: devilinside on Sep 26, 2008, 03:39 AM

And you?
:( sucks sorry to hear that kelly

I'm feeling a lot better now. But think the amox makes my stomach sicky now. uugh

Man...my son got over $300 for his bday...lucky shit.

lostpilot

take the money away for "motherly needs" ;D

lostpilot

oh what a boring day.
completely wasted.

how's everyone?

Variable

Quote from: bored on Sep 27, 2008, 09:47 PM
low as really low. I think I do not quite know the numbers now, but it IS low.
my hands are always cold, I wake up on mornings all dizzy and stuff.
And yes, I drink very much water.. I love cold water.
That is just weird.  I have never heard of anyone with chronic low BP.  All you have to do is introduce more fluid into the vascular system and you should be good.  OR constrict your vessels.  What are they doing to treat this?

lostpilot

I do not know.
I am not even trying to find a treatment whatever, I am actually not sure if I need one.
Cause generally, if I drink enough liquids and have my normal nutrition, everything is pretty much okay. Of course, there's always drawbacks, like, always the feeling of cold feet and hands, very often occuring needles and pins, difficulties in waking up early at mornings (sometimes I almost faint if I jump out of bed too fast)..

this does not usually disturb me, just some minor drawbacks.
btw I would not call my BP, like, CHRONIC low.. this word dramatises the situation. I am just a low-blood-pressure type of person. Just like my mom, or my mom's father.. runs in the family.

devilinside

Quote from: bored on Sep 28, 2008, 06:20 PM
take the money away for "motherly needs" ;D

Nah...he bought an xbox 360,halo 3 and some GI Joes...hahah!!

lostpilot

how are you kids?

Variable

Good.  But I think I'm going to have a hard time walking tomorrow.  Worked out my legs tonight for the first time in a couple months.  Ouch

lostpilot

Yeah, I've started somewhat excercising at home too, nothing too excruciating..

and, lol. We are having this party next weekend, for the second year of studying in the university, my whole group (~30 people), and we have to dress up and act like some cartoon/tale character. So me and three of my closest friends are going to be Mystery, Inc. from Scooby Doo. And we have a nice plush Scooby Doo.
I'm gonna be Fred (everyone tells me I'm as narcisistic, egoistic and self-indulgent as he is, LOL) ;D

looking for a blonde wig!

Variable

Quote from: bored on Oct 09, 2008, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I've started somewhat excercising at home too, nothing too excruciating..
you doing pull ups?

lostpilot

those are the ones I am not able to do home.
basically some stretching, push ups, basic leg excercises, abs.. and self invented way to somehow excercise the back muscles.. less than basics, lol.

White Pwny

Ugh, ya'll are making me realize I should walk this morning instead of tonight.   But Im thinkin about bakin.   UGH.   what a predicament.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

lostpilot

I think, Cyn, walking is the only thing why I am not fat apart the fact that my genes give me nice slim body.
Cause I really do walk very very much, and I still have, well, a certain type of shape.. what of course I would not actually call any shape, lol.