Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Lostpilot

Started by Zevaka, May 25, 2008, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

yeah. I feel quite awesome. I am one of the two people who own SL. noiceeeeeeee

Crazylegs

lostpilot

ignore this. me and Mark talked on facebook and just as we  talked SL got back online. so we assumed..

bright lights, big city

yeah. there are no coincidences.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

Happy birthday brofessor
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

I had a feeling you would do this and congratulate me in both Facebook and here haha.
Once again, THANK YOU.

btw, Game of Thrones ftw

bright lights, big city

damn right, you got me pegged. And yes GoT is the greatest. Well at least while it's in-season. Speaking of which, I just watched the upcoming 7th episode and... OH SHIT MAJOR EVENTS OCCUR!
DERP

lostpilot

I haven't yet watched 6th episode. Will do soon. The show is awesome :)

Crazylegs

lostpilot

I am also watching Spartacus at the same time.

Finished Twin Peaks recently ( :( ), Parks and Rec have no more new episodes.. meh

tarkil

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 25, 2011, 04:34 PM
damn right, you got me pegged. And yes GoT is the greatest. Well at least while it's in-season. Speaking of which, I just watched the upcoming 7th episode and... OH SHIT MAJOR EVENTS OCCUR!

wut ? Which 7th episode !?!??
I thought last one was 6, which aired on Sunday ????

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

HBO's promoting a new app of theirs by putting this week's episode on it. I kind of regret watching it now because now I have to wait like 2 weeks to see a new one, but I really couldn't resist at the time.

But yeah, I never read the books, and I'm astonished at how fast they're "developing" characters, if you know what I mean (I don't want to spoil anything).
DERP

tarkil

Well, I don't know where they will go in episode 7, but story does get fucking crazy indeed !!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

I will watch #6 today :)
btw, birthday was GREAT
lots of fun with friends, finally gave my final thesis papers to university, so that is done.
Lots of fun with my boyfriend also.
Basically
LIFE IS AWESOMENESS

Crazylegs

awesome poster

lostpilot

The holy grail of owls. But no, really, it is super sweet!

bright lights, big city

Lana Del Rey - Blue Velvet full version

saw this and thought of you. you know where my allegiances lie when it comes to pop music, but i thought this was pretty good.
DERP

lostpilot

wow the song was unexpectedly nice, so.. ambient? in an unexpected way?

that's niccccce that you posted this here, thank you!
and I really think you should check 'Born to Die', you have to get used to it, but once you do, this album rolls in your head for months. This has literally happened to me; and with Lady Gaga this only lasted for a couple of months. I am surprised that I like pop at all, but I guess the catchiness, sensibility and sexiness always wins.

As the americans would say.
SWAG.

I am nervous about Young Galaxy. It's a really sold ambient work and I would like it to be heard by more than 10 people (what basically happened to my ALL ambient albums, except for Sleeping in the Opiate Forest, which is surprisingly popular amongst the crowd).

I am making the other project, King Sleep, come in to life. It what 'audiologik' was supposed to be, beats, tracks, vocals, lady vocals, effects.
I am basically making my own Purity Ring, just without dubstep and their awesomeness, in my own way. Electronic/idm-ish music with melodies and lots of effects and taste, plus ambience. I am very happy that I found the balance between a story, ambient and beats. Like, part ambient, part beats without going overboard. overshaaaaare..

bright lights, big city

I'll share your tunes. Just sucks because the ambient crowd is so tiny. But I for one, am I pumped to your new tunes.

As for Lana, I'm gonna check her out. A couple songs I've heard were alright, but they definitely took some getting used to. Blue Velvet was great though, could be what gets me into her. Serial Killer is another good song I just found by her.
DERP

lostpilot

but oh man, you showed me my new favorite song.
On repeat, Blue Velvet, all night long..

it's just too gorgeous. Her album has way too many POP songs, as in "you're no good for me, baby", but half of the songs are very nice! Something along the lines of this, just faster kind of.