Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Lostpilot

Started by Zevaka, May 25, 2008, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

haha, awesome buddy. I'm listening to the deluxe version of her album. Second track, Off to the Races, is damn good.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

A. Is there a way to change the title of this thread to "@ lostpilot (a.k.a. bored)"? Because some of the new people etc might not understand who I am, lol.

B. Dudes, who visit here - can you please recommend me some new good music.. Genre is not that important, just I stopped listening to metal/post-metal/all-agressive-forms-of-rock-music..

Everything else is quite welcome - from lo-fi indie to ambient to post-rock to electronica to beats to pop to anything basically as long as it's good and creative.

PRETTY PLEASE?

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: lostpilot on Oct 07, 2012, 01:01 PM
A. Is there a way to change the title of this thread to "@ lostpilot (a.k.a. bored)"? Because some of the new people etc might not understand who I am, lol.

B. Dudes, who visit here - can you please recommend me some new good music.. Genre is not that important, just I stopped listening to metal/post-metal/all-agressive-forms-of-rock-music..

Everything else is quite welcome - from lo-fi indie to ambient to post-rock to electronica to beats to pop to anything basically as long as it's good and creative.

PRETTY PLEASE?
Have you heard manchester orchestra before? Or for something more upbeat could give Kora a listen good NZ group and definitely not aggressive metal lol quite laid back with good bass lines and stuff might be too far off but ill put it anyway.I got sick of all the aggressive stuff as well haven't been into stuff like Pantera for a few years now.

http://youtu.be/-MDXb51Owaw

lostpilot

hai,

thanks for the recommendation however I feel like KORA are too upbeat and not enough CHILLAXIN for my tastes!

However the video was so entertaining haha

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: lostpilot on Oct 07, 2012, 01:51 PM
hai,

thanks for the recommendation however I feel like KORA are too upbeat and not enough CHILLAXIN for my tastes!

However the video was so entertaining haha
all good probably chose a bad example that is one of their faster songs but has a cool video like Dragon Ball Z or something lol. Also on second thought have you given Interpol a listen good music to just have on while you hang out.

Crazylegs

Happy birthday buddy! Hope you have a good one!

Quote from: lostpilot on Oct 07, 2012, 01:01 PM

If you edit the first post, maybe you can't since you didn't make it. I'll edit it if you can't.

tarkil

Happy birthday Darius !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

xoxo,
thank you guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys for remembering:)
one more year, one more year of making music and being mostly happy, one more year of SL, one more year of music.

COOL!

Gee

Happy Birthday mate !
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

lostpilot

Quote from: Gee on May 26, 2013, 02:46 AM
Happy Birthday mate !

thank you, stranger!

Crazylegs

tarkil

Can't top that, so yeah, simply a happy birthday man !!     :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

THANK YOU, YOU LOVELY BUDDIES!

it was an alright birthday. spent it with closest friends, went to the lake, had a nice little picnic :)

Crazylegs

Sounds nice, man. Why only allright?

lostpilot

I did not plan anything fancy or grandeur, so no real party. Went out to the lakes with my friends, spent some time there and that was it :-)