Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gojira!

Started by wither-I, May 28, 2008, 01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

i know a few people herehave gathered love for this band, as i have.

i just wanted to know if anyone has any of their other albums  besides "from mars to sirius" ??

it would be much appreciated for an upload or if you could point me and curious others into the right direction!

Bless.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

wither-I

DUDE! yesyesyesyesyesyeyseysesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesy! thank you ive been longing 4 this! much much obliged!

Zevaka

I recently watched their live show (ofc, on DVD), that's pretty awesome

wither-I

Quote from: Zevaka on May 29, 2008, 01:34 PM
I recently watched their live show (ofc, on DVD), that's pretty awesome
where can i get this zev??

Zevaka

in my ultimate music library.

or on dimeadozen

deftonesfan192

Hmm yea there ok i really liked one song i heard they played on the scuzz channel it was like quite slow paced with a load of delay on the vocals, i downloaded the first album i think but it wasnt on there :( anyone know which one i mean?  :-\

moi

new song on their myspace

theis

pretty good band.

i like the new song.

sickened

goldpony

been listening to the link, what an awesome album. i may like it better than from mars to sirius
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

deathblow

terra incognita is their best album hands down!

whodunit?

I don't like it.

deathblow

Are you serious?!?! it's so raw and connected, everything about that album is fan fuckin' tastic to me, Space time, Love, clone, lizard skin, in the forest, satan is a lawyer,  ah fuck listing, all the songs on it are really amazing.

the link is solid gold too

from mars to sirius is ... ok , the good songs on it are fucking unreal (heaviest matter, to sirius, flying whales, ocean planet, global warming, Backbone) , but the others don't cut it for me, as opposed to TerraInc. and the Link that are 100% solid

deathblow

Oh and forgot to mention,
i've been listening to the way of all flesh alot.
and its fucking awesome, i like it alot. They're exploring new ground, while keeping it original gojira,
its really heavy too, fuckin digin it. Only song that is .. meh, is the one with the dude from lamb of god, the music to the song is
really good, but LOG dudes vocals are cheese, it's missing that powerful force that hits you hard, joe's vocals on the other hand on this album are very intense, and he does different shit every album which is really cool too. Drums are fuckin nuts, as usual..
favourite song on it is definetly "The Art of Dying"

Oldnewtype

i like #3 on the new album

deftonic89

Fucking awesome band!

"From Mars to Sirius" and "The Way of all flesh" are two masterpieces

I saw them a few months ago with In Flames and they almost destroyed us xD

[youtube=425,350]PeJ3jlQ4dFc[/youtube]

Simply...Gojira

deftoner664

seen them live with In flames last month... They really live up to their recordings and the raw energy. Their name Gojira translates in japanese I believe Godzilla.. I think it fits the style of their music well : D very talented and my top 3 new favorite bands of 2008
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Jizzlobber

I listen to Gojira all the time...my gf says they sound 'mellow" , i think they're pretty heavy, but i see the mellow side too. really good band.
<

devlin

kick ass new video for "all the tears"
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50053269

i hope they do a video for "A Sight to Behold" thats definitly my fav from the new album. not the heaviest but damn good.