Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gojira!

Started by wither-I, May 28, 2008, 04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

finally heard them in a friend's car around christmas and thought it sounded pretty damn awesome. definitely gonna check them out.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

just gave The Way Of All Flesh another spin. phenominal album, might be my favorite now by them, ahead of Terra Incognita
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftonic89

Best 2008's album!

theis

Has anyone heard the new song feat. Devin Townsend?

Gojira - Of Blood And Salt [HD] (NEW SONG 2011)

Pretty fucking awesome.

bright lights, big city

I basically enjoy anything Devin Townsend does. This song supports that statement.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

theis

sing blue silver

Been listening to this on a loop for 24 hours pretty much. Can't wait to see this guys this summer.

nineteen

I can't stop listening to this song.

Oldnewtype

Why the hell have I not listened to this yet? I knew it was out.... yeah enfant sausage is going to be a great album.

theis

theis

Gave the new album a spin today.

It's good, but I wasn't blown away. Will probably need more listens.

bright lights, big city

Probably gonna check it out today. THanks for the link.
DERP

Jacob

really falling in love with this band. the new album is awesome.

theis

Alright, it took a few listens but I'm completely in love with this album now.

Jacob

I can understand why you hesitated at first. they take a more direct and classic approach on this album. instead of sounding like Gojira (ie no other band) some songs start sounding like some other band could have written them (but probably couldn't execute them as well). nothing negative about that, they're still unique.

I especially love the title track. that guitar.... *jizz*

theis

Favorite songs at the moment: Title track, Planned Obsolescence, The Gift of Guilt, Pain Is a Master, Born In Winter.

Sett

Pretty damn good band. Discovered them recently but they are turning to be one of my favorites.

DeftonesNZ

i just discovered them recently too, that terra inc song sounds alot like the verses of birthmark by Deftones just imagine it with the guitar riif

theis

Seeing these dudes live on Friday.