Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crystal Skulls: the year 2012 and other Myths

Started by Corleone, Jun 02, 2008, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blondie

i don't think it's possible to crush a bubble.

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: blondie on Jun 19, 2008, 11:15 AM
here's a riddle...

why would a race of alien beings travel light years to get here and just fly around moronically, crush a few twigs in circles or peek into retards' windows?
exactly

wither-I

here's a riddle...

why would a race of alien beings travel light years to get here and just fly around moronically, crush a few twigs in circles or peek into retards' windows?
because aliens are really just far, far "evolved" human beings from the future...the advancements are technological and physiological, -they're like us but "similarly different" (going by the iconic description-"the little green men") with eyes, nose slits, arms, legs, fingers, toes... like us, but far evolved... look at life on earth, in the short span (universally speaking) of earth's time signature, the evolution of species even neandertals and other "early man" species are very close, but very different.... imagine slapping another few million or far more years to that figure... thats what aliens are...

oh and about them courting with retards, its because they are studying the "Proles"...
there is faith in the Proles!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Jizzlobber

Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 16, 2008, 11:10 PM
Dude it's just funny to think that they are looking down... then glancing at their watches... just waiting til we fuck up bad enough.  

Glancing at their watches? where the fuck do you come from?

here's a riddle...

Yeah coz that's all they do, fly around like MORONS , crush TWIGS, and observe RETARDS. yeah, you summed up intersteller space travel with one sentance
<

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: wither-I on Jun 20, 2008, 09:15 AM
here's a riddle...

because aliens are really just far, far "evolved" human beings from the future...the advancements are technological and physiological, -they're like us but "similarly different" (going by the iconic description-"the little green men") with eyes, nose slits, arms, legs, fingers, toes... like us, but far evolved... look at life on earth, in the short span (universally speaking) of earth's time signature, the evolution of species even neandertals and other "early man" species are very close, but very different.... imagine slapping another few million or far more years to that figure... thats what aliens are...

oh and about them courting with retards, its because they are studying the "Proles"...
lol, so now we believe in time travel too?

indychinoluv

I wonder how many people will be ticking drugs up on the 20th December...

LIFEAFTERDEATH

Homo sapians believe Aliens are more advanced because they have the ability to come from wherever in the galaxy they came from and find us as opposed to us who cannot go to any other planet. Let alone roam our own country freely.

Fireal1222

Quote from: LIFEAFTERDEATH on Jun 21, 2008, 12:39 AM
Homo sapians believe Aliens are more advanced because they have the ability to come from wherever in the galaxy they came from and find us as opposed to us who cannot go to any other planet. Let alone roam our own country freely.

your posts always make me laugh

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

LIFEAFTERDEATH

Humans have failed so dearly at revealing U.F.O.'s to the masses that the masses just gave up and started calling the mexicans aliens.

LIFEAFTERDEATH

Law

Quote from: Variable on Jun 17, 2008, 11:51 AM
I have a huge imagination.

You're in the wrong job then surely...
[/quote]how so?
[/quote]

Never thought the Military allowed for that sort of expansion, you should be a researcher or something

indychinoluv

awsome.

wither-I

Quote from: Variable on Jun 20, 2008, 01:20 PM
here's a riddle...

lol, so now we believe in time travel too?
physics says its possible. so yeah, but i base my belief on imagination. imagination is limitless imo...

all imagination is, is realizing possibilities in the unfathomable/unimaginable...

and this is where intuition, and inquisition is born. if you ask me, anything is possible.
with the power of our minds we can defy matter and cure pain. a common conscience thing i guess. k im rambling..

over.

Battle-Axe

"physics says its possible"

Never really looked into it myself, but I'm guessing by this you mean like how Weir talks about wormholes in Event Horizon [if you've seen the film that is]?

Actually come to think of it, I'm not even sure he talks about time travel haha...

wither-I

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Jun 23, 2008, 03:37 AM
"physics says its possible"

Never really looked into it myself, but I'm guessing by this you mean like how Weir talks about wormholes in Event Horizon [if you've seen the film that is]?

Actually come to think of it, I'm not even sure he talks about time travel haha...
i know what you mean with event horizon and whatnot. but besides inter-stellar wormholes, they have some scientists "constructing" wormholes in labs. yes this one guy i saw on like discovery science or whatever was making this column of inter-weaving lasers and was describing how he can drop an atom into this thing and it will be transported, not in time but in space... its hard to explain, im gonna try and look up more about it, but the "transportal" he is trying to create is a small frame model and he said by using basically the same principles on a higher note will enable time travel as well...

Einstein talked much about this i recall and he claimed it was feasible.
i bring up the evolution aspect because i think its amazing, that we really only use such a small percentage of our brain power and that if not interfered with by some calamity or whatever we "will" evolve again... its a matter of life on earth, a survival of the fittest.\\

and like i always say, evolution is "de-evolving" the same. think about it, we dont even use our appendix, and i hear that in like 10,000 years we will be totally losing our "pinky-toes". we're regressing to adapt. thats why i mention these aliens "as 'us' from the future" because imo when you look at it from this direction it seems so feasible/believable for these beings to just be far evolved human species with their smaller bodies, less-number of fingers and toes, big heads (prob for larger brains) and prob all one color/race/ethnicity etc etc...

wither-I

also like ive been saying alot lately just as a thought...
we are dues for another "great enlightenment" and i think there are two senarios for this;

-we will evolve. just like i said above, of course it would take time, but if we evolve with our consciousnesses we can 'learn' (literally) to coexist more peacefully. me and my friend joe always say, that there is probably some far off species that is so intelligent that they exist blissfully in their world floating around effortlessly in their atmosphere living off of each other's involuntary energy. and this energy would be like "affectionate" energy in a sense surpassing knowledge itself. you can learn and then you can become wise, and know sure that you know nothing at all. i believe that in this realm of supra-intelligence, you revert back to ignorance, bringing you closer than ever to your own environment. ive theorized somewhat on how when we die we lose our conscience only iin an earthly sense, but obtain a whole new conscious (which is unfathomable) where your "new-life-experiences" are seen outside of our realm of understanding the world and universe (percepts and affects) where you gain a new "sense" unseen and unheard, not felt or tasted how we do now, but in another-worldly realm of perception. in this you become more involved/evolved to your environment, becoming more intelligent and naive simultaneously, seeing the world as a child, blissful and happy, loving life more than ever, seeing God without witness, and becoming God the same, no longer seeing the universe outside of ourselves and once and for all becoming part of an everlasting heaven which exists before us, though we fail to see it because we worry of the problems of the world (which we invent, make-up, design, manifest).
its all too unreal.
"I do not exist" -Aaron Weiss (MewithoutYou)

- and the other way we will be "saved" is deiscovering extra-terrestrial life. it would either make people go hay-wire or drive us down and make us more humbled. and im not even talking about " intelligent life", just "microbial life" discovery would change EVERYTHING.

the thing i see is in order to become enlightened you must see "how insignificantly significant we are". in this i mean, we always see ourselves as outside of the universe/earth, we feel that we are the only thing that matters (God concept), that nature and the universe owes us in a way.... so once we can become humbled in being totally small and insignificant in the infinitely broad scale of the universe, we realize that we are significant and are "most" and God. we are the greater part of everything because "everything lies within us, not besides us."

Variable

well I mean everything you are saying is really fantastic and who wouldn't want to believe that all of that is true?  But I just dont see a reason to believe most of it.  I would love to really study physics and understand everything in detail that you have been talking about.  There seems to be a level of legitimacy there.  But saying that our imagination is the limit seems more suiting as a line in some cheezy pixar movie than an intelligent conversation held between adults.  I think that humans inherently have the desire to explore and a desire for adventure.  And this world seems so used up and explored.  So we would love to believe that there is still adventure and exploring to do.  It makes everything you are saying to be very desirable.  But I just dont see it. 

lostpilot

wither-I,

if to talk about Enlightenment, you may call me a pessimistic person, but I do not really think that some sort of 'Breakthrough' is going to happen. I mean, look around us - we are totally lonely in this universe, our existence is merely a random event. The whole existence of human race is like an hour in whole long planet Earths life. We are meaningless, and there is nothing more to it. And I really don't believe in idea of extraterrestrial life finding us, or us discovering them.

First of all, everything in our Universe is too random - our existence is random, our planet being capable to sustain life on earth is random, our solar system is random. And our universe is just too big for us to meet someone. If we are still unable to leave our solar system in a fast way, so that a human body would last, I do not think there is another material being which would have discovered a faster speed and could contact us. There is nothing out there. We will blast our asses off this earth, destroying the planet, and that will be the only trace of us actually ever existing.

(the sceptic side of me has spoken, now I will let the believer express his opinion)

Yesterday me and my friends we're discussing on our beliefs. And I stated what I believe - I believe that this reality - everything, this Universe, us, our subconscious worlds, etc - is a product of a higher power, in my mind I like to call it 'the stream'. It's a source of power, which can create separate different realities. And what I believe, is that technically there is no history - I mean, I believe in a critical mass of 'Energy', which creates us, our world, etc. There is always harmony in the world - we will destroy what we've built, we will die and shall be reborn again, in a different form. And all of the coincidences in this world which occurs while exploring different cultural symbols (example, those skulls, 2012 theories, historic information (like Mayans noticing the creatures from the skies, etc) leads our thoughts back to the stream.

We, somewhere deep within, are aware of being united with the Universe and through it being connected to the stream - it's like a mild memory. And I do believe in parallel worlds, different Universes filled with different creatures because of different amounts of 'Energy' provided by the stream. God, I really which English was my mothertongue language, I am sooo bad at expressing my thoughts..

To sum up, since I'm very two-sided, one of my sides thinks that we are meaningless and there is no hidden meanings in anything, while the other believes in parallel worlds (=parallel creatures we are able to contact by aletring our (sub)conscious state). I hope you understood what I meant.